Jack Grealish #101 when you tug on his pony it gets him all groany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s lovely when he said just can’t believe he is there no arrogance just genuinely loves what he does and knows he is good at it 🥺

That is always my favourite bit 😂
He’s one of my favs to listen to being interviewed. He is adorable 😍 when he said his mum text him before the match 🥹. He’s got a heart of gold
---
He’s lovely when he said just can’t believe he is there no arrogance just genuinely loves what he does and knows he is good at it 🥺

That is always my favourite bit 😂
He’s one of my favs to listen to being interviewed. He is adorable 😍 when he said his mum text him before the match 🥹. He’s got a heart of gold

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is very much holiday waiter vibes. You're barely on the return coach home and he's already shagging the new arrivals.

He does look good here. Probably would.
I swear I can relate anything back to the Inbetweeners movie - it’s giving me Nikos vibes “I love you, I love you, you are the only girl for me” 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

I’ll go get a life now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watched his post match interview with Rio and co. He’s just the cutest ain’t he. 🥰
He really is a wonderful interview. He’s joyful, appreciative, humble, and genuine. Even when so much hate and taunting gets thrown at him, he’s still so positive. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This could ruin some of your days.

Little farty noise about 4.27, don't think it's him as he doesn't really react. Could see it being Owen, looks the type to fart and blame someone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Great video. When Kalvin leaves Jack hanging for gimme five 🤣. Poor Bernardo saying his gaff is mucky, I doubt this and never invite them round🤣. Jack would deffo have robot vacuum as he has never had to or knows how to operate a manual vac🤣
His distraught face when being left hanging 😂

Puma jacky

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.