Jack Grealish #101 when you tug on his pony it gets him all groany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she (Sasha lol) never normally goes to ucl away matches ...maybe jack doesn't trust her alone at home after #flirtgate the other week πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww I really like her. Least she isn’t having another night in at home πŸ˜‚. Least she gets some Spanish sunshine 😊
Oh don't get me wrong she is lovely and more down to earth than other wags I'm just jealous she gets to ride the big dipper πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ obvs not talking about the rollercoaster πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does he look like he’s going to take your pizza order? DSquared never fail to deliver a dodgy travel outfit still would
05A5F695-61CB-4E28-BB48-EAAAF836D5CC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.