Jack Grealish #101 when you tug on his pony it gets him all groany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Rodri, honestly. :ROFLMAO: Was it @Donald23 who said that Rodri still dresses like a university business student?:ROFLMAO: At least he didn’t say Bernardo as worst dresser which is the typical answer.
Poor Chods.

Rodri I am available to help you dress. I’ll do it for free Jk favours.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
True. They are seated next to each other in the dressing room. You just know Rodri has tried, failed, but keeps trying with grim determination.
I imagine Jack comes in every few days with new phrases and Rodri just shakes his head. A bit like when joey in friends learns french
Are the seating arrangements the same in the changing room at the training ground?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I imagine Jack comes in every few days with new phrases and Rodri just shakes his head. A bit like when joey in friends learns french
Are the seating arrangements the same in the changing room at the training ground?
Or Jack likes a song in Spanish and wants Rodri to translate it with him especially if he knows it’s laden with expletives and sex.

Not sure about the CFA dressing room. To my knowledge, that part of the academy is off limits to visitors unless you’re really somebody.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just need to be between those legs, the sexy, show off, teasing tart. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.