Jack Grealish #101 when you tug on his pony it gets him all groany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack are you okay?
Just a little light strangulation ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jack are you okay?
That man looked genuinely worried ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooo sash is in Madrid. I was watching one of her spend a day with me tik toks other day and she was at Starbucks drive thru getting him an iced coffee. Do you reckon she picked him up from training ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ooo sash is in Madrid. I was watching one of her spend a day with me tik toks other day and she was at Starbucks drive thru getting him an iced coffee. Do you reckon she picked him up from training ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ooo I wonder if sheโ€™s with other wags. I couldnโ€™t see a wag plane so wonder if they stuck them all on Ryanair
I saw that when she did the food shopping at Asda and also got a pup chino

• Haha
Ooo I wonder if sheโ€™s with other wags. I couldnโ€™t see a wag plane so wonder if they stuck them all on Ryanair
I saw that when she did the food shopping at Asda and also got a pup chino
Some of the wives and girlfriends went out on this one just after midday.

Attachments

Jack are you okay?
WTF Jack. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.