Jack Grealish #101 when you tug on his pony it gets him all groany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i need to know why he is wearing julian alvarez’s shorts and not his own
Was he naked, then had to pop out, so grabbed whatever shorts were nearby?

What's Julian wearing if Jack has his shorts?

Do he and Julian regularly wear each other's clothes?

What is going on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is he actually wearing two pairs of shorts? A plain white pair over the Man City ones? So many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He is such a little tart! 😍🥰

That body, the thighs, the arse, the shorts so low he is hanging out, oh my god. Feral! I NEED my face in his arse. I need to worship that perfect arse.
Oh my lord. He loves it doesn’t he. Walking around no top on arse out.
---
i need to know why he is wearing julian alvarez’s shorts and not his own
I think possibly cos they might be tighter !?? I don’t know !!!! Explain jack. I think they are besties too. Especially after that selfie the other day 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is a bit much for a Sunday morning isn't it.

He's upset that the thread veered off into Kyle and Phil territory and this is his punishment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was he naked, then had to pop out, so grabbed whatever shorts were nearby?

What's Julian wearing if Jack has his shorts?

Do he and Julian regularly wear each other's clothes?

What is going on.
That’s what I thought
On zoom inspection they seem to have the middle two changing seats at the back. He’s clearly forgot he’s meant to be trading shirts, grabbed some shorts put them on really badly and ran out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone on the JGL insta comments
Absolute filth 😂😂😂 never heard them called this before 🪦🪦🪦
F0B42109-60B9-4DC7-B3C3-A4C2BFE4ED7B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20230423-093257.png

Found this beauty on tiktok this morning ❤ just what I'd like to wake up too on a Sunday morning...it's a screenshot of a video and trust me the video is worth a watch
---
I should of known the goods where already available here I just posted without catching up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.