Jack Edwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He also did videos on Taylor Swift and Harry Styles. Just pretty obvious you're only doing it for the clicks when you're targeting three of the most rabid fandoms.
Think he is genuinely a Taylor Swift and Harry Styles fan tho. Don't think he's that into Kpop.

Reactions: 1
I'm just surprised his next video isn't "i read every book post-it note malone has recommended and now i'm stuck for ideas #ad"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think he reads all these books or do you think he skims through and read summaries/key points online and then talks about them in his videos?

Do you think he reads all these books or do you think he skims through and read summaries/key points online and then talks about them in his videos?
If you look at his good reads he does! People forget he does this for a job so has many hours in the week to read

If you look at his good reads he does! People forget he does this for a job so has many hours in the week to read
TBF he could still read sparknotes and then put the book on his goodreads. He also has that research job now but Idk if it’s a 9-5.

I think he genuinely likes reading though and he’s said himself he doesn’t read long books so they’re quicker to get through.

I would be interested to hear him speak about youtuber books like Grace Beverley's considering all the talk about her writing on her thread!

Reactions: 4
I would be interested to hear him speak about youtuber books like Grace Beverley's considering all the talk about her writing on her thread!
He’s not going too though, i think he’ll keep working in this sector so he won’t be rude about a potential future opportunity

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.