Jack Edwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dislike function is really important for signposting if a video contains false information, poor commentary, or is generally a crappy video. This is yet another step in YouTube removing the voice of audiences on videos.
Exactly. I usually glance at the like to dislike ratio when I start watching any video, but especially videos which purport to contain advice, tutorials, or other recommendations. This means that StudyTube will be one of the areas that highly benefits for this 'new design'.

Reactions: 5
What’s up with his insta story? You have to be in a right state to pass out from dehydration, let alone “a few times”. Or is this a running joke I’ve missed ????

Also for brand work?! The brands deserve to see the dislikes? Like what the duck YouTube

Reactions: 8
What’s up with his insta story? You have to be in a right state to pass out from dehydration, let alone “a few times”. Or is this a running joke I’ve missed ????
Yeah, that was pretty weird. "Lmao I passed out from dehydration a couple for times today, haha" - not sure if joking or weird flex?

Reactions: 6
I've been delusional from dehydration, it's not something I would've been bragging about at the time cause I had to be literally hooked up to an IV to rehydrate me

• Sad
Reactions: 3
His IG story from the picnic really annoyed me “socially distanced of course!!!!!!” As if he’s not been travelling all over the place over summer as if Covid wasn’t a thing. Idiot.

Just watched half of his new video and got bored. I love books and reading. So, at first, I loved him doing the trend, but now, it is becoming so boring. Wish he would diversify his content like before.

On another note - he should give that Victorian Christmas book to Ruby. Bet she'd enjoy it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like all his videos are about buying books - buying YouTuber books, buying celebrity books, doing book hauls etc. I know he comments on them too, but it's getting a bit old.

Reactions: 4
I remember someone mentioning this (as mere speculation) that he might be a research assistant for Ali Abdaal's book. I guess they are right. Ali's PA uploaded a video where she and the rest of Ali's team (with Ali, of course) were on Zoom and Jack was there too.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I remember someone mentioning this (as mere speculation) that he might be a research assistant for Ali Abdaal's book. I guess they are right. Ali's PA uploaded a video where she and the rest of Ali's team (with Ali, of course) were on Zoom and Jack was there too.
I can’t imagine him fitting in with that group at all..

I can’t imagine him fitting in with that group at all..
if he is actually the RA for Ali's book, he gotta be interacting with his team

felt odd he was there, so the RA thing is actually a fitting explanation in this case

I suppose a YouTuber working for another YouTuber makes a lot more sense than Jack being head-hunted by a 'civilian' author. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don't think this is Jack posting, the person who posted it seems to love maps and play a lot of Cities Skylines which doesn't seem like Jack's thing, plus I've seen his videos on other subs posted by other people.

i’m pretty sure it’s Jack - did you read the title?? it says “i read these books”. if someone else posted they’d normally say youtuber or jack edwards reads!!

i’m pretty sure it’s Jack - did you read the title?? it says “i read these books”. if someone else posted they’d normally say youtuber or jack edwards reads!!
Yeah but that's the name of the video that they're quoting. Unless Jack has a secret Cities Skylines addiction and enjoys making maps centred on data, it's not him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you share a YouTube video to Reddit the title of the post Is automatically the title of the video unless you change it, someone’s probably just posted the video in the subreddit because it’s related 🤷🏻‍♀️Would be funny if Jack was that desperate for views though

Reactions: 4
The user that posted it also seems to speak Portuguese so I think we can say it's definitely not Jack lol. His BTS video got posted in the r/bangtan sub as well, I think people just like to post anything related to the sub on there and it's not self promo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.