Jack Edwards #3 Liberté! Fraternité! No-Jacques-té!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What he wishes he was serving in Valentino, or is it what he wishes he was serving out of Valentino, because Noah Beck is yummy. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jack, you're not Pedro Pascal at the MET Gala. Now put your knees away, no one wants to see that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Disgusted by his latest tiktok and his library of books…miserable amount of overconsumption there…donate some or sell some for charity at this point surely??? Especially when you don’t even have the space to display them???

Reactions: 10
All his books look unread. Now he could just be being careful but everything about him screams 'for the gram' with no depth to him at all.

He had to pivot from study tube, he's a literary grad 'I know, booktube!'

Reactions: 9
As someone who is a massive bookworm, I too have more books than space. However, the reason for that is because a lot of the books on my shelves are my personal favourites. I mean, I do have a box of unread books, but the difference is that I’m slowly but surely getting through that box 😅😅 plus, I do massive donations of books to the charity shops 🤓

Reactions: 2
what even is his career at this point? (other than reading blurbs)

anyways guys, new thread title name?

Reactions: 4
His style is horrendous he can’t pull it off at all… I think it’s the 2014 towie haircut too

Reactions: 8
His style is horrendous he can’t pull it off at all… I think it’s the 2014 towie haircut too
He is another one that doesn't have a strong sense of self and is being easily controlled by management and brands

Reactions: 2
It's a typical media type bubble. He has people blowing spoke up his arse and he is believing his own hype. As long as he can give people and brands attention and money he is their puppet. But he will be dropped as soon as he is no use to them.

I think he is aiming for a media/presenting type career long term

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.