Jack Edwards #3 Liberté! Fraternité! No-Jacques-té!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'm going to write a book or screenplay about a load of bookfluencers that go on a trip and slowly get taken out by a huge crocodile or shark

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think I'm going to write a book or screenplay about a load of bookfluencers that go on a trip and slowly get taken out by a huge crocodile or shark
Sold! 🦈 There would be a huge market for it.

I was going to say "make Jaq one of the last ones to die for entertainment value" but then I remembered how he speaks and I don't know if we want to read 300 pages of that 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jack has received the long list for the Women's Prize and one comment made me roll my eyes:
Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 3.47.34 pm.png

No.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What is wrong with people. OK if you enjoy his videos that's one thing, but he has zero depth in anything. The definition of shallow. He has never shown any feminist vibes ever.
Especially given this comment was on a reel where he...unpacked a box of books.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is wrong with people. OK if you enjoy his videos that's one thing, but he has zero depth in anything. The definition of shallow. He has never shown any feminist vibes ever.
When Jack scams his fans, he doesn't see gender or sexuality, he just sees dollar signs. A true feminist king.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
did he only get the package now or has he just opened it now because he hasn't been home since he received it (has he? i haven't kept up on his travels)? leena norms got her women's prize pr package right when the longlist was announced and i'd assume the women's prize sends all their pr packages out at the same time, so either she got it early, jack got it late or they both got it early and he waited this long to open it/make a video about it. i feel like it kind of defeats the purpose to make a video about the longlist the day before the winner is announced? not to say you can't still appreciate all the books on the longlist, it's just weird timing to make content about it imo

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Conspiracy theory: jack is testing how long he can get away with creating tit and lazy content. When a mass backlash, bigger than his previous subscriber scam, unleashes - he will make a coming out video saying how hard it was to keep this secret for so many years and how scared he was to come out gay for "millions of people on the Internet". He will make this a sob story and an excuse to ride a wave of creating lazy content for a few more years, getting more sponsorships and event invites as not only the "youtube librarian" but also a gay icon 🤣🤣 I wouldn't be surprised if he starts interviewing gay creators to share their own stories that he can "relate to".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
How the hell did Jack get so in with the fashion world? From student to book tube to...fashion?!

Got to hand it to him, getting so fat with so little talent.

He is the Amanda Holden on booktube!

Reactions: 7
Just watched the 1 minute video of Alice Winn recommending a Book and my above theory has never been so likely.

He clenches his fist thought the whole thing and his reactions are just hilarious. So overdone I don't know if he retained anything that she said. Please go watch it, I literally can't with his body language 😂😭

Reactions: 4
Come on his latest insta post… and we still don’t think he’s gay!?
Pretty sure we all think he's gay.

The first outfit, he has not got the charisma to pull off the first outfit in particular.

Valentino still only makes me think of this
emily-devil-wears-prada-480x0-c-default.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure we all think he's gay.

The first outfit, he has not got the charisma to pull off the first outfit in particular.

Valentino still only makes me think of this
View attachment 2246879

Oh Jack, no no no. You can't pull this off, in fact not sure who could. Maybe someone at Valentino was having a joke at his expense.

Sorry but can't help but laugh

To be fait he looks good in the later photo all in black. But that first one, nope

Reactions: 6
Oh Jack, no no no. You can't pull this off, in fact not sure who could. Maybe someone at Valentino was having a joke at his expense.

Sorry but can't help but laugh

To be fait he looks good in the later photo all in black. But that first one, nope
The later outfit is a nice, classy, elegant outfit.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.