J. K. Rowling #6 JK and the Half-Baked TRAs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t decide if she knew JKR was the president of Gingerbread before she decided to kick off. I’m keeping quiet on that thread if it’s going trans. There are people who do not share my views on JKR while we agree v much on JM. But JM has claimed again to be trans (non binary) but also just a woman with a biro. So I’m confused.

Reactions: 14
I think being confused is just the accepted state if you know anything at all about Jack Monroe. I don’t think I’ve ever hated anyone in the public eye as much as I do her. I don’t know how she keeps getting away with it and I hope this time she’s picked on the wrong person (JKR) but even if it all kicks off, it will just be reason for Jack to claim victim hood.

Reactions: 10
Barely heard of her. Sounds like an attention seeking bully. I hope JK ignores her boring ass

Ahhh I miss the Jack Monroe threads for the insanity. I was the proud tattler who told her to duck off on the infamous thread 31 after she quoted one of my posts and replied with something stupid 💁🏽‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
8AD8E1E2-E764-443D-9B07-ED186E329222.jpeg

This is spreading through Twitter like wildfire, and people are absolutely lapping it up. All because she criticised South Wales police.

Unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Trans non-binary makes absolutely no bleeping sense.

Trans means transitioning from one pole of the binary to the other. Non-binary means rejecting the binary. You can’t be both, you absolute shitlark.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
@maytoseptember I really can’t be arsed to read back through today’s chaos as I know it’ll be too eyeroll inducing but well done! I have just commented but nothing much. People saying, I don’t agree with JKR trans views… what views? That women need safe spaces and we shouldn’t be erasing the words girl and women? Cool?!? 🥸

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Trans non-binary makes absolutely no bleeping sense.

Trans means transitioning from one pole of the binary to the other. Non-binary means rejecting the binary. You can’t be both, you absolute shitlark.
None of these people ever make any sense, they flip between whatever is the "popular" term when it's out, honest to god if you brought out a term saying your a fking unicorn an made it trending these clowns would all start claiming they now identify as unicorns, they don't have two brain cells to rub together

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@maytoseptember I really can’t be arsed to read back through today’s chaos as I know it’ll be too eyeroll inducing but well done! I have just commented but nothing much. People saying, I don’t agree with JKR trans views… what views? That women need safe spaces and we shouldn’t be erasing the words girl and women? Cool?!? 🥸
If I knew how to post a GIF right now I would (elderly millennial 👵)

That's what peed me off: several posters saying "obviously I condemn JKR" (or words to that effect) and I'm like nope, not standing for this. This is how unsubstantiated crap spreads in the first place (like the "SHE HATES THE GAYS!" post above).

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes I’m pretty sure most people haven’t actually read what JKR even said, just hop on the ‘A woman said a thing lots of people didn’t like… must also say I don’t like it’. I just saw your post. A few others also backing her up which was nice! Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

Reactions: 19
There’s no way Twitter told her to take down those tweets about JKR. Monroe thought she’d be elevated to god like status after those shitposts and quickly realised it was the opposite. She’s like the anti JKR. At least have the courage of your convictions if you’re so convinced you’re on the right side of history.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
One poster said she was 'upset' by the 'anti gay' tweet, @maytoseptember gave her some context, the poster was like nope that's not what I meant, May replied again and then the poster told her they were going off topic. Why bring it up in the first place then!

JKR can do nothing right at this stage. Even if she clarifies what was meant by the tweet she'll still be accused of xyz

• Heart
Reactions: 24
None of these people ever make any sense, they flip between whatever is the "popular" term when it's out, honest to god if you brought out a term saying your a fking unicorn an made it trending these clowns would all start claiming they now identify as unicorns, they don't have two brain cells to rub together
Eh that unicorn thing has already happened, so yeah. SMDH.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yes I’m pretty sure most people haven’t actually read what JKR even said, just hop on the ‘A woman said a thing lots of people didn’t like… must also say I don’t like it’. I just saw your post. A few others also backing her up which was nice! Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
These are the days we’re living in, sadly. There’s absolutely no middle ground.

‘Actually, i think what JKR said was-‘

‘TERF!’

‘She’s supportive of trans people but thinks women-‘

‘BIGOT!! Why do you want trans people to NOT EXIST?!!’

I can understand why people don’t want to stick their head above the parapet, so kudos to @maytoseptember ❤ Also, I can’t imagine what it’s like for JK having to put up with all this tit, day in, day out, yet she’s still doing it. She’s a queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If I knew how to post a GIF right now I would (elderly millennial 👵)
When replying or making a post, if you click the three dots ( circled in red below) and click “Giphy” a little popup search box will come up,enter the text you wish to find gifs for (like “JK Rowling”, “Harry Potter”, “hello”, “hugs” etc) and click the one you want and it’ll automatically insert 👍🏽
(Might look slightly different on computer, I am on mobile)
825D0B6F-0AE1-414E-9A73-A2A1F69C2FD7.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Eh that unicorn thing has already happened, so yeah. SMDH.
Ffs I give up with these people an all these stupid pointless crap they spew out, why can't it just be male, female, trans an straight, gay, bio an just leave it at that, they seem to think as "identifying" as all these stupid new things makes them more intresting when they are just normal over sexual frustrated teens going through puberty, maybe if they kept away from the weird hair dyes it wouldn't seep into their brain an kill off the little brain cells they have left

Thanks for the love everyone ❤

Just trying to softly, gently peak some of the posters in the JM thread who might not otherwise be aware of GC issues…

Edit: someone did post to ask that any GC talk be put under spoiler tag, lest some eyes be too delicate to view such hatred <clutches pearls> 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.