J.K. Rowling #4 JK and the Goblet of Ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joss is one of the thickest out there. Boasted recently about how they get loads of attention on a hookup site from 'straight men' and he said something like 'if only cis women could see how powerful transwomen really are'. Hate to break it to you but those aren't straight men
Why does it always come back to them positioning themselves as superior due to male attention? Your misogyny is showing, as is your total maleness, Joss.

Reactions: 19
Joss is one of the thickest out there. Boasted recently about how they get loads of attention on a hookup site from 'straight men' and he said something like 'if only cis women could see how powerful transwomen really are'. Hate to break it to you but those aren't straight men
Also the majority of women don't base their self worth on whether or not people want to have sex with them. It's like the whole 'TERFs are only jealous because we look hotter than them'... sweetie, I couldn't care less.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Also the majority of women don't base their self worth on whether or not people want to have sex with them. It's like the whole 'TERFs are only jealous because we look hotter than them'... sweetie, I couldn't care less.
Exactly!

...but also, sorry to make the point but let’s be real... ask straight men what they’d prefer and the majority would always pick the real vagina, no matter how “hot” the “girldick” or neo vagina owner looks. I suspect transwomen know this and it’s one of the many reasons they go on about their apparent sexual prowress and genitals so often.

Anecdotal of course but it doesn't seem that common to me for so called straight men to date TW- seems more common that these AGPs will either have a gaslit wife/ girlfriend or will have left behind a trans widow to pursue their stunning and brave self

If it's not a long suffering partner their dating pool is hookups with closeted gay men

Reactions: 15
I'd advise clicking on the whole thread.

A man who smeared JK Rowling and called her all sorts of names (and joked about her being dead) who turned out to be... well, I'll let the tweets speak for themselves

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
And here’s another predatory man that’s against single sex spaces, what a surprise...https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2021/apr/29/actor-noel-clarke-accused-of-groping-harassment-and-bullying-by-20-women
What a disgusting man 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I was watching First Dates Hotel the other day and there was a transwoman paired up with a bisexual woman. The trans person seemed lovely, I don’t know if they had a penis or not but either way it didn’t end in romance. This is another reason that I think it’s so wrong for people to be pushing the agenda on to young people. It just doesn’t make for a happy ending.

No one wants to have sex with these people unless they have a particular fetish. It seems so cruel to pretend that people can change sex when really it’s is just mutilation and everyone no matter how woke can see it when it comes to the crunch.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember on the Guardian dates a lesbian was set up with a transwoman? She didn't know about it in advance. Anyway, she understandably wasn't interested seeing as lesbians don't do dick. The TW went on a social media campaign calling her transphobic and the usual slurs. The woman in question ended up locking down her Twitter as she got so much abuse

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Does anyone remember on the Guardian dates a lesbian was set up with a transwoman? She didn't know about it in advance. Anyway, she understandably wasn't interested seeing as lesbians don't do dick. The TW went on a social media campaign calling her transphobic and the usual slurs. The woman in question ended up locking down her Twitter as she got so much abuse
Yup, and she clearly tried to be as diplomatic as humanly possible but she was abused for the fact that she didn't get in contact afterwards. Here's the article for people who haven't seen it:

Reactions: 10
Yup, and she clearly tried to be as diplomatic as humanly possible but she was abused for the fact that she didn't get in contact afterwards. Here's the article for people who haven't seen it:

Gaslighting on epic scales. The person doesn't even disguise his Adam's Apple. I honestly don't understand why people aren't outraged by his and the Guardian's behaviour.
Majority of my family and friends straight and gay, man or woman have terfy tendencies and the few people I know who are very, very "trans women are women" are very Islington middle class even if they are not from there. Think there's a correlation.

Reactions: 17
It's a luxury belief. The middle class women who parrot TWAW know it's unlikely they'll have to share a prison with a male, for example.

Reactions: 25
I'd advise clicking on the whole thread.

A man who smeared JK Rowling and called her all sorts of names (and joked about her being dead) who turned out to be... well, I'll let the tweets speak for themselves

I reacted with the shocked emoji but I’m not shocked at all actually.

Reactions: 14
Saw this meme and then the replies. I don’t think these people are really joking when they say stuff like this. JK could have a horrific accident and they would be all ‘sad but she deserved it’. I wish they had this energy for other authors, male authors who were problematic.
ED6952D9-7332-477D-95AD-31DDB47C5CB6.jpeg
3C17DEAD-9624-4F63-8FCC-C7237628A524.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Saw this meme and then the replies. I don’t think these people are really joking when they say stuff like this. JK could have a horrific accident and they would be all ‘sad but she deserved it’. I wish they had this energy for other authors, male authors who were problematic.View attachment 553834View attachment 553833
A woman has an opinion that relates directly to her own experience and therefore, she must die.

It’s beyond parody at this point.

Reactions: 26
Many of them choose to look like the stereotype of women we've been trying to eradicate...!

It's a luxury belief. The middle class women who parrot TWAW know it's unlikely they'll have to share a prison with a male, for example.
Yes. It’s like woke tourism. They know their sons will never fall for a trans woman so their future grandchildren and progeny are safe.

Reactions: 13
One of my "duck JKR she's a transphobe bigot!" friends has opened a small (but very successful) business making Harry Potter merchandise. 🤦🏻‍♀️ So slander JK Rowling for being a "transphobe" online but use her talents to make money. Ok then 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.