J.K. Rowling #4 JK and the Goblet of Ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bollocks I was on that group for years, I left around Christmas as they were getting on my nerves in general

I am out now although the whole crab bell thing was doing my head in so I’m surprised I lasted this long 😂 I want to look at tit that’s yellow stickered for 50p, not other peoples beliefs.

Reactions: 6
Oh god that was too much. And that mouse Christmas tree decoration. And the posts not about that was one woman posing in silly frocks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I replied on the Gabby thread. I'm so sick of women having to apologise and explain for not centering trans people every 5 seconds of the day even when referring specifically to themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Some posts got deleted on the Gabby thread. Someone said that only biological women have periods, another poster said no transmen can have them too. The first poster replied that's because they're biological women regardless of how they identify. The transmen poster went on a rant about how that's transphobic and ignorant as transmen are not biological females. Something to do with brains. It has since been deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Some posts got deleted on the Gabby thread. Someone said that only biological women have periods, another poster said no transmen can have them too. The first poster replied that's because they're biological women regardless of how they identify. The transmen poster went on a rant about how that's transphobic and ignorant as transmen are not biological females. Something to do with brains. It has since been deleted
Someone actually said transmen aren't biological females?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Except they literally are biological females despite how they feel. How did this level of madness happen and why is it pandered to so much? I have friends who are trans, as in had the surgery and all sorts, yet don't whine on like this and manage to go through life doing their thing and minding their business and being mostly happy.

Reactions: 19
If transmen weren't biological females, you wouldn't need to say they're trans 🙄
2 + 2 = 5

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This post is still up. Gamu replied to it and said that's because they're biological females. The poster in question said that was transphobic and take your ignorance elsewhere as it's not appropriate because transmen are not biological women. That post and the post from Gamu stating "that's because they are biological females" are no longer up

Except they literally are biological females despite how they feel. How did this level of madness happen and why is it pandered to so much? I have friends who are trans, as in had the surgery and all sorts, yet don't whine on like this and manage to go through life doing their thing and minding their business and being mostly happy.
Exactly. Mother nature doesn't give a tit about how you identify.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My guess is someone reported the posts for going 'off topic'. Even though someone else brought trans stuff into it. I wish these posts were left up so everyone could see the madness

That whole tk maxx thing ended with “shut the duck up, women” as usual

I do not know why people are so ok with this.

Reactions: 15
That whole tk maxx thing ended with “shut the duck up, women” as usual

I do not know why people are so ok with this.
Sadly a lot are. She even had a “say it louder for those at the back” reply 😂

• Sick
  • Sad
It’s a shame that discussion keeps cropping up on the Gabby thread because IMO it’s one of the funniest threads on here and there are some great posters. It’s like whatever you talk about certain people will try and push a discussion about trans people.

What made me laugh is two people replied with the “angry reaction” to my post on there. They’re angry I believe only biological women can have periods 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm always gutted when I see my favourite posters are massively woke TRA 😂 it's cropped up so many times on the Gobby thread!

@judgejohndeed you are my favourite though and I wish we were real life friends 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm always gutted when I see my favourite posters are massively woke TRA 😂 it's cropped up so many times on the Gobby thread!

@judgejohndeed you are my favourite though and I wish we were real life friends 😂
Me too lovely 💖 I've been thinking of you and hoping you're ok. I love everyone on this thread, compared to some others that get a bit aggro it's mostly like a safe haven! Completely agree about Gabby's though, there's a few I really like and it's so disheartening

Reactions: 11
I admit that I don't know Gabby but this is the second time I've posted on her thread after hearing some gender stuff was posted there. I saw the 'angry' reactions @Gamu but otherwise the ratios we got are good!

Reactions: 9
Oh damn, can’t believe I missed the fun 😂

I don’t think Gab should be talking about endo issues the way she does, not because it’s tRaNsPhObIc but because she’s full of tit. I’m still unsure whether she actually has endo but whatever the truth is, she doesn’t use her platform to raise awareness, etc. Not that I’d expect her to but it’s blatant that she uses endo as a prop to complain cos she enjoys the attention, like the raging Munchy she is.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.