J.K. Rowling #4 JK and the Goblet of Ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been struggling with bipolar premenstrual disorder and honestly I have no problem with trans women. I’ve had no avenue testing my femininity and as a lesbian I’ve not been berated about my sexuality. What are you guys so worried about ?
Hmm.. I used to take the time to explain throughly to people who drop in on these threads what problems the gender extremists are causing but I think if you are a lesbian you might be interested in this forum: https://saidit.net/s/LGBDropTheT/ and if you truly care about educating yourself on this issue you'll read up on past threads on this very subject. I would go into more details, but the "testing my femininity" part of your statement shows a bias towards this issue and I'm not in a mood to argue with a women who cares about pleasing AGP men.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This article is not solely about gender but cancel culture and suppression of free speech, and includes JKR as an example. ( I do need to read more widely than the Fail but I was pleased to see this article).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We are so fortunate that this discussion is allowed on this site. Reddit has removed every single gender critical subreddit from it's pages.

I was on the Buffy subreddit discussing the Joss Whedon allegations and it's full of comparisons to JKR. How people can still love a franchise despite its creators etc. The irony is that JKR receives more abuse from people who are cancelling someone else for abuse!

I was banned from that subreddit because I corrected someone and said that giving birth is synonymous with being a woman. I received a temporary and was told that if it happened again the ban would be permanent. So I pointed out that in the UK, only two trans men have ever given birth vs millions of women, and so my comment was factually correct. So they made it permanent. 😂😂

Can't say I'm a fan of the Harry Potter shite being everywhere but I fully support JKR and always hope she's coping well. The level of hate is unlike anything I've seen and all of it is completely undeserved.
Only adult human female woman can give birth.......men cannot its a scientific fact

Before any posters link me stories to some poor 11/12 year old that has become pregnant they are still females by birth the only gender that can give birth

Reactions: 9
Only adult human female woman can give birth.......men cannot its a scientific fact

Before any posters link me stories to some poor 11/12 year old that has become pregnant they are still females by birth the only gender that can give birth
you know I used to think TRAs knew the difference between sex and gender, but more and more call themselves females..

Reactions: 5
News just in... JK Rowling is “encouraging trans death”

Remember! If you want to save trans lives you need to pirate the Harry Potter movies! /s

5F47986C-9F7D-4D8D-9A2E-3A7B55DC6AE8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Not only did I buy every single strike book after reading her essay, I also started donating monthly to Lumos.
She doesn’t need TRA money, idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Remember! If you want to save trans lives you need to pirate the Harry Potter movies! /s

View attachment 463531
That reminds me when Mermaids (I think it was them) tweeted that JKR was directly responsible for causing children to commit suicide. They should thank their luckiest stars she didn’t legally come after them for that. I wouldn’t have even necessarily pursued money but a grovelling, wholesome, public apology (which had to be pinned as their top tweet).

And people try and argue this isn’t a mental issue?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jk hasn’t said anything for months. They know it gathers momentum when they mention her.
Like contra and Lindsey know when they bring her up they will get loads of views.

That reminds me when Mermaids (I think it was them) tweeted that JKR was directly responsible for causing children to commit suicide. They should thank their luckiest stars she didn’t legally come after them for that. I wouldn’t have even necessarily pursued money but a grovelling, wholesome, public apology (which had to be pinned as their top tweet).

And people try and argue this isn’t a mental issue?
I don’t hear much about mermaids anymore...on the scrap heap now?

Reactions: 7
Still lurking around

Reactions: 6
Jk hasn’t said anything for months. They know it gathers momentum when they mention her.
Like contra and Lindsey know when they bring her up they will get loads of views.

Taking a step back to sell candles it seems but evidently still sneaking around behind the scenes, taking donations. I’m sure they’ll be back when an opportune moment presents itself.

2AA37C9F-5F29-4938-B20E-BD6C24B6871E.jpeg

Just a little update from the JK hater from earlier. Charming.

View attachment 464061
Just had a look at this person’s Twitter after seeing your post (and noticing their username for the first time). Disturbing is...a severe understatement. Full of contradictions. Claims they are 16 years old but tweets

D1C0AEA9-5594-4B05-8A52-2A55741C8915.jpeg

They also have a NSFW account which is set to private so I’m guessing contains worse than

A852E42A-2559-4D40-99CE-0C03010D9C43.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Yet another TRA who seems confused by what “TERFs” actually stand for. I’m not anti abortion :rolleyes:

Abortion rights are something I care deeply about, especially given that only females need access to safe abortions.

I’m not sure whether they deliberately misinterpret what we say, or whether they actually don’t understand because they have such a low level of intelligence. Probably a mix of both.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yet another TRA who seems confused by what “TERFs” actually stand for. I’m not anti abortion :rolleyes:

Abortion rights are something I care deeply about, especially given that only females need access to safe abortions.

I’m not sure whether they deliberately misinterpret what we say, or whether they actually don’t understand because they have such a low level of intelligence. Probably a mix of both.
I've seen "TERFS" described as racist, fascist, every awful thing you can think of. It's nonsensical - these are separate issues and everyone has their own unique set of prejudices. Even (especially) TRAs.

It's just a way of silencing people (women) by terrifying them with the prospect of shaming them/writing them off as conservative, fussy Karens/lumping them in with the worst imaginable parts of humanity. It's a tactic.

(I have a problem with the "Karen" slur but I'm using it as an example of how they think...)

• Heart
Reactions: 19

It’s when they say that us ‘terfs’ just want to enforce gender norms and keep everyone in their stereotype boxes. Like no, I would be thrilled if people just wore whatever clothes they wanted and had their hair in what ever style they liked, wore make up/didn’t wear make up whilst not insisting that those things made them a man/woman.

I’m all for men wearing dresses but not when they insist that wearing said dress makes them female.

'Terfs just want to enforce gender stereotypes' says man dressed up like a pantomime dame and woman with short hair and a hoodie

*I should say man who dresses up like a pantomime dame and claims to be a woman and woman who has short hair and a hoodie and claims to be a man

• Haha

View attachment 463531
*add to cart*

- what a ridiculous hyperbole statement

Just had a look at this person’s Twitter after seeing your post (and noticing their username for the first time). Disturbing is...a severe understatement. Full of contradictions. Claims they are 16 years old but tweets

View attachment 464150

They also have a NSFW account which is set to private so I’m guessing contains worse than

View attachment 464153
ah.. they always out themselves don't they? always out themselves as being stupid and men.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.