J. K. Rowling #2 JK and the Chamber of Mysogyny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because yall care about people’s genitals and telling them they don’t exist. Yes there are some who do it to be predator and other trans people call them out however saying that they aren’t women or aren’t men is disgusting
TRAs are the only people I ever see being obsessed with genitals tbh 🤷‍♀️
There is so much more to being a man or a woman than just genitals and that's a scientific fact.
You realise you're the flat earthers and climate change deniers of the left, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Because yall care about people’s genitals and telling them they don’t exist. Yes there are some who do it to be predator and other trans people call them out however saying that they aren’t women or aren’t men is disgusting
We care about people's genitals when they're in spaces where we're vulnerable, yes. Wow you must've had such a nice life that it's totally incomprehensible to you that women who have experienced sexual assault, rape, domestic abuse etc don't want penises near us when we're changing, using the toilet, etc. Why does that mean you can't muster any empathy at all for other women and you're more concerned with pandering to the biological men demanding access to these spaces?
Trans women are trans women. Trans men are trans men. Does anyone 'tell them they don't exist'? All we ever hear about is their existence and how we have to yield our hard fought for rights and spaces for any men who fancy access to them. We're painfully aware they exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You’re the one who keeps going on about genitals.

Transwomen aren’t women. Sorry but they just aren’t, they are Male and always will be. No amount of surgery or hormones will change their chromosomes. It’s not ‘disgusting’ to be aware of this fact. Trans women are transwomen, not women.
Explain how they aren’t women. They have the brain and the body of a woman after surgery so how aren’t they a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How bas a thread that is about jk Rowling turned into a thread for transphobic people who care about what genitals other people have. Just have a day off and stop worrying about other people
If you read the thread you would see that the majority of us reject accusations of 'transphobia' and support JKs view that biological sex is real.

As for worrying about what other people do perhaps you should read some of the posts more carefully. This is a forum for discussion and some women are opposed to the idea of men identifying as female, keeping their tackle, and infiltrating women's only spaces. If you're not bothered about it then maybe you should 'have the day off'

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We care about people's genitals when they're in spaces where we're vulnerable, yes. Wow you must've had such a nice life that it's totally incomprehensible to you that women who have experienced sexual assault, rape, domestic abuse etc don't want penises near us when we're changing, using the toilet, etc. Why does that mean you can't muster any empathy at all for other women and you're more concerned with pandering to the biological men demanding access to these spaces?
Trans women are trans women. Trans men are trans men. Does anyone 'tell them they don't exist'? All we ever hear about is their existence and how we have to yield our hard fought for rights and spaces for any men who fancy access to them. We're painfully aware they exist.
People saying trans women are men. People here saying trans people are trans to be predators. How many of you have actually been affected by trans people in real life

Reactions: 2
So your question was whether it was acceptable for a post operative trans woman (this is stated in the article the headline is from) should serve their sentence in a women's jail. Thank you for clarifying.
Yes. A trans woman should serve their sentence in a women's prison. That doesn't mean they should necessarily be housed with the general prison population. They should be subject to the same sort of segregation as anyone deemed to be a risk to fellow inmates.

Reactions: 3
If you read the thread you would see that the majority of us reject accusations of 'transphobia' and support JKs view that biological sex is real.

As for worrying about what other people do perhaps you should read some of the posts more carefully. This is a forum for discussion and some women are opposed to the idea of men identifying as female, keeping their tackle, and infiltrating women's only spaces. If you're not bothered about it then maybe you should 'have the day off'
If they keep their “tackle” they are not trans

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Ok I’m done here I don’t believe you are discussing in good faith.
Are you serious? I am not psychic? How was I supposed to know what you were referring to. Read your original post back. I have now answered that question that you were asking.

Reactions: 2
If they keep their “tackle” they are not trans
Ok there we go. Your views seem to align with what they call "truscum."
I can also get on board with this way of thinking but this isn't good enough according to the "trucute" community and you are transphobic in their eyes.

Reactions: 9
Ok there we go. Your views seem to align with what they call "truscum."
I can also get on board with this way of thinking but this isn't good enough according to the "trucute" community and you are transphobic in their eyes.
No honey I say that because if they didn’t want to transition and get rid of their “tackle” they are not trans because they don’t have body dysmorphic which then makes you trans

Explain how they aren’t women. They have the brain and the body of a woman after surgery so how aren’t they a woman
They absolutely do not have the body of a woman. It’s cosmetic surgery, very risky and dangerous cosmetic surgery. That is all. You really think a neovagina is the same as a real one? They are basically open wounds that constantly try to heal themselves.

Female/male brain theory is hokum.

Reactions: 18
No honey I say that because if they didn’t want to transition and get rid of their “tackle” they are not trans because they don’t have body dysmorphic which then makes you trans
Yes "honey" that's exactly what I'm saying. The trucute community firmly believe you are transphobic because you believe you have to have gender dysphoria to be trans, which I agree with you on.

Reactions: 8
I'm confused. I thought the objection was trans women who have not undergone gender reassignment accessing women's spaces. I thought the concern was about proposed changes to the GRA. Given this I assumed that post operative trans women were accpted as being women (having that legal status if they have a grc). Are people now saying that post operative trans women in possession of a grc are still not to be considered women, should not use women's loos, changing rooms and should be sent to male prisons if they commit a crime?

Reactions: 1
They absolutely do not have the body of a woman. It’s cosmetic surgery, very risky and dangerous cosmetic surgery. That is all. You really think a neovagina is the same as a real one? They are basically open wounds that constantly try to heal themselves.

Female/male brain theory is hokum.
No honey it’s been proven by science that transgender people do exist and it’s not a theory that female and males have different brains it has once again been proven by science. Yes they are trying to heal themselves by having surgery to have the right body as they have a mental disorder

So your question was whether it was acceptable for a post operative trans woman (this is stated in the article the headline is from) should serve their sentence in a women's jail. Thank you for clarifying.
Yes. A trans woman should serve their sentence in a women's prison. That doesn't mean they should necessarily be housed with the general prison population. They should be subject to the same sort of segregation as anyone deemed to be a risk to fellow inmates.
Fair enough. I agree they should not be housed with the general female population.

Reactions: 4
I'm confused. I thought the objection was trans women who have not undergone gender reassignment accessing women's spaces. I thought the concern was about proposed changes to the GRA. Given this I assumed that post operative trans women were accpted as being women (having that legal status if they have a grc). Are people now saying that post operative trans women in possession of a grc are still not to be considered women, should not use women's loos, changing rooms and should be sent to male prisons if they commit a crime?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it seems what's most wrong about this is that this person only decided they're a woman once it was prison time for them.

Reactions: 14
Yes "honey" that's exactly what I'm saying. The trucute community firmly believe you are transphobic because you believe you have to have gender dysphoria to be trans, which I agree with you on.
Oh sorry yes I misread. I agree with that because of science and if they have no body dysmorphic they don’t need to transition and also takes away the seriousness of those with the disorder and also by them saying it’s not a mental illness means in some countries they can’t get the surgery free. If you watch kalvin garrah (I honestly can’t rememebr his last name) but he’s a trans man and discusses this in great detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.