Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it may have been ‘who do you think you are’ - I think that’s it’s name, where you discover your ancestry and where you come from. Good reason why he had his mum with him and they’ve found roots somewhere abroad and filmed there?

Reactions: 6
I think it may have been ‘who do you think you are’ - I think that’s it’s name, where you discover your ancestry and where you come from. Good reason why he had his mum with him and they’ve found roots somewhere abroad and filmed there?
Doesn't explain why he would be offline for an entire month. And I can't see why he would need to be away from his wife and kids with minimal contact for a month either. It's an interesting theory though.

Reactions: 3
Seeing the huge backpack and the fact that Harry went with his mum, I’m wondering if it could be something like Celebrity Race Across the World.

Reactions: 4
Seeing the huge backpack and the fact that Harry went with his mum, I’m wondering if it could be something like Celebrity Race Across the World.
I think you have cracked it. Found this about the new series for 2022

Celebrity participants will be revealed in due course. Filming commences across "various countries" this October and continues into November.

Reactions: 1
God forbid they should decorate their new house out of their own pocket 🙄 I’ve got gifted new kitchen next on my bingo card..

Reactions: 3
God forbid they should decorate their new house out of their own pocket 🙄 I’ve got gifted new kitchen next on my bingo card..
Well they only made 1mil on the last place so probably can't afford to decorate the new one!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Then advertising a Tassimo coffee maker which has obviously just been unboxed and plonked on the end of their kitchen counter for the AD!!!!

For someone with anxiety and hates to be the centre of attention, her wedding video of her and Harry’s dance is very much putting yourself in the spotlight and enjoying the attention.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s the perfect example of the downside to not having a proper job. She has literally nothing else to worry about bar instagram and therefore all this self indulgent crap about finding 30 seconds, adrenaline crash cause Christmas was stressful, anxiety over a cold. The rest of us don’t have time in the day to dwell, but all Izzy has is time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t cope with her anxiety nonesense. Feeling anxious - take 5 deep breaths imagining you have a golden balloon in your tummy. F* off. For one, it’s a stomach. You are an adult, not a 5 year old. For two, could be any colour balloon couldn’t it really. And for 3, I think we all know to take deep breathes if feeling anxious. It’s a pretty basic human reaction. Do people actually go, oh brilliant, I’ll know what to do now Izzy has told me to breathe! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is such an annoying person. I honestly cannot stand her mindfulness tit. Not too mindful about the children's privacy though is she. First a fertility expert , now this crap. She is projecting all her anxiety onto the kids.

I find it really odd that Harry was even attracted to her. Not looks wise but personality wise. She's very boring. He could have done better!

Reactions: 9
I find it really odd that Harry was even attracted to her. Not looks wise but personality wise. She's very boring. He could have done better!
I this even looks wise nowadays, she looks haggard for her age. Maybe Harry likes plain Janes with a anxious personality.

She is such an annoying person. I honestly cannot stand her mindfulness tit. Not too mindful about the children's privacy though is she. First a fertility expert , now this crap. She is projecting all her anxiety onto the kids.
Don't get me started on her saying Lockie had separation anxiety (just like his mum how convenient) when Harry was away for a month. He's one? He has the long term memory of a goldfish. He has no concept of time. He'll get over it. She needs to have her kids have all of her problems in order to feel like they're a proper family.

I this even looks wise nowadays, she looks haggard for her age. Maybe Harry likes plain Janes with a anxious personality.
She was quite pretty when they first went out. But I agree, she's aged badly. In photos with her mum, it doesn't look like mother & daughter. They look like a pair of sisters with a ten year age gap.

Reactions: 4