Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t actually think they’ll move again unless it’s a big move. They did the classic lockdown thing of deciding to move out of London, selling their house & then realising the world was going back to normal & they didn’t want to leave. So they had to move into rented & now into this house once the sale went through!

Reactions: 3
I find it baffling that they had a third child if she struggles so much with parenting and anxiety. I like the idea of a third child but I know in it would be too much for me. 2 is manageable so I’m sticking with that!

Totally understand the sick phobia as I am the same but I find being a bit tougher with yourself rather than kind to your self works better. I tell myself to get a grip, my children are poorly and they need their Mum, get on with it, it’s all part of being a mother, sometimes you have to clear up sick and you might get sick yourself. Plenty of mothers cope with that with very little support, unlike Izzy who clearly has family or paid help.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I find it baffling that they had a third child if she struggles so much with parenting and anxiety. I like the idea of a third child but I know in it would be too much for me. 2 is manageable so I’m sticking with that!

Totally understand the sick phobia as I am the same but I find being a bit tougher with yourself rather than kind to your self works better. I tell myself to get a grip, my children are poorly and they need their Mum, get on with it, it’s all part of being a mother, sometimes you have to clear up sick and you might get sick yourself. Plenty of mothers cope with that with very little support, unlike Izzy who clearly has family or paid help.
The thing is as well she will most definitely try for a 4th. They have one embryo left and she’s spoken before about not wanting to leave it.

Reactions: 5
When they first announced no.3, I thought they’d gone back & used the last embryo. But nope 🙈 I think if I was them, I’d make my peace with saying goodbye to it. She’s managed to fall pregnant twice now without help. Why would you put your body through IVF while you have 3 young kids to look after when you don’t need too?! Tough call, I do get that..

When they first announced no.3, I thought they’d gone back & used the last embryo. But nope 🙈 I think if I was them, I’d make my peace with saying goodbye to it. She’s managed to fall pregnant twice now without help. Why would you put your body through IVF while you have 3 young kids to look after when you don’t need too?! Tough call, I do get that..
I've had several cycles of IVF and frozen transfers - frozen transfers are so much easier on your body than a full IVF cycle, it's really not the same thing. Significantly less drugs, no egg collection etc. It's a lot cheaper too x

Reactions: 2
How contradictory….she’s say anything to be paid to advertise though!
Harry said in an interview recently that he usually gets up to 8 and half hours of sleep a night. I would've thought if Izzy was tossing and turning, she'd wake him up.

Reactions: 1
Harry said in an interview recently that he usually gets up to 8 and half hours of sleep a night. I would've thought if Izzy was tossing and turning, she'd wake him up.
I must toss and turn 10+ times a night and always have pretty crap sleep, my husband on the other hand sleeps like a log 🙄😂

Ignoring the washing because we all have mounds of washing Izzy, it doesn’t make you special 🤣 but their house is just SO unhomely, I couldn’t imagine living there! All the bare floorboards, the bland decor and the metal hospital bed frames 🤯 hideous
Does this photograph also demonstrate just how much they value that Emma/Simba mattress she was sharing on her stories earlier this week? ADs are a sham!

• Haha
No chance he’s in rehab lol. They’ve posted stuff like “Can’t wait to share what he’s been up to!”

I’m guessing some sort of TV show but who knows. Maybe he was away recording a month’s worth of #ad content

He’s been abroad.. with his mum? apparently. SAS is totally something he’d do!

I thought SAS filmed a couple of months ago for 2023? Can you imagine setting up that reel, telling the kids, filming yourself going to the airport 😴 It must be so weird for the children having all these private moments documented for a bunch of internet strangers.

Reactions: 4