Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't get me started on her saying Lockie had separation anxiety (just like his mum how convenient) when Harry was away for a month. He's one? He has the long term memory of a goldfish. He has no concept of time. He'll get over it. She needs to have her kids have all of her problems in order to feel like they're a proper family.

She was quite pretty when they first went out. But I agree, she's aged badly. In photos with her mum, it doesn't look like mother & daughter. They look like a pair of sisters with a ten year age gap.
My sister’s dog has separation anxiety, and we’ve learnt the hard way that kennels aren’t something he can cope with very well. But he’s a dog and it’s never something we’d say in front of him in case he understands 😂😂 instead we make sure the dog gets dogsat by family when my sister goes to the US to her in laws. She’s definitely inflicting her fears and anxieties into him, poor kid

Reactions: 1
To be fair Lockie was at a typical age for separation anxiety, it’s really common in older babies even with non-anxious parents so I wouldn’t read too much into that.

Izzy, however, was not the typical age for it and her suffering with separation anxiety was not normal. What I didn’t like was her complaining about her baby having it - which was normal - but then she was doing the same to Harry, but far, far worse because she’s an adult!

Reactions: 3
I’m forever baffled by their decision to have a 3rd kid. She didn’t half whinge about how hard two was, then had another! Has this insane amount of anxiety about germs & separation. Life is exhausting with young kids, there’s no avoiding that. I have a 5 & 2 year old and it’s full on. But I’m holding tight. 1.5-ish more years of the toddler/pre-school age to go & then it does get less exhausting. The idea of starting all that again fills me with horror. 😂 She’s got years & years of toddler germs, tantrums, potty training ahead of her still.. I’m sure we’ll hear all about it 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Was going to say the same, separation anxiety at Lockies age is perfectly normal. Not so much at Izzy's age 😀

Reactions: 2
It was only a few weeks ago she was showing off her last overpriced coat .... Now she's being gifted another! I wonder if she's ever even set foot in H&M?!

Petty....but her violin playing irritates me. The faces, the playing randomly any time of day, the playing to disinterested kids etc. Just me?

Reactions: 10
Oh f*ck off relating anxiety to a frigging ad for a car. Gotta be one of the most tedious links I’ve seen on influencer ads & that’s saying something.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus, I cringed so hard at Harry's story, which turned out to be a Volvo advert. 🙄

Do we know yet why Harry went social media silent a few months ago, we were thinking he was doing I'm a celebrity which obviously wasn't the case. What did he actually do?

I think a few people suggested it was Celebrity Race Around The World. It’s out later this year..

Reactions: 1
I wonder what the price tag was for people to join the Judds on their retreat this weekend
Wow I just looked at the line up and it only includes one (presumably qualified) sports professional - a personal trainer. There's a dancer on staff but it doesn't say if she has any qualifications to teach, her blurb implies she's a performer. She's listed as a yoga and dance instructor, her bio doesn't mention any credentials or anything about her yoga background which would actually be useful to know when parting with cash 🤔

Laughably Izzy is listed on staff as a 'mindfulness guru'. 'On hand to pass on her extensive knowledge about mindfulness and motherhood'. Please 🤢
Motherhood doesn't even fit into the ethos of this retreat so it's a stretch to incorporate it in her bio. None of the men's bios mention parenthood, funny that.
A nice little payday for Izzy, free holiday sans kids (if they're staying home with a grandparent or maybe they're joining them?) and opportunity to keep an eye on Harry 👀

Harry and the other remaining 'staff member' are listed as 'Chief Energy Officer' and 'Chief Organising Officer' 🥴 Neither have any qualifications, they're simply sports-bros who like showing off by entering extreme/expensive fitness challenges (and lead the privileged lives to do so) and calling themselves 'fitness advocates'. Again I'm assuming if they had any relevant qualifications they'd be included in their bio, it's a pretty big selling point after all.

I don't know if they're pulling in qualified, insured freelance professionals to teach classes or what. Presumably they're not important enough to merit a mention as part of the team.

If this is the Judds' schtick going forward they could at least take the time to work towards qualifications in fitness and meditation/mindfulness respectively. I know Harry has McFly and tv presenting work and Izzy has influencing and her mommy nonsense (and ghostwritten books) but plenty of people manage to study part-time on top of their regular jobs. It would make their bios look more authentic. McFly might not even be around in another 5 years, Harry's surely relying on TV presenting work and fitness-influencer stuff. As their kids ultimately age into tweens/teens their family influencer audience will likely dwindle due to the kids' privacy needs and their ages being less marketable. I'm kind of expecting them to foist the kids' sports and music 'talent' on us in nepo way 🙄

They have hands-on grandparents and money to book a nanny if studying clashes with family life. I don't think training to become a 'qualified' meditation/mindfulness expert is even that intensive but it would make Izzy look more legitimate - she can't even be bothered to do that (same goes for Harry unless I've got the wrong end of the stick and he's actually studying towards a qualification).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3