Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how a mother who allegedly suffers with terrible anxiety over her children (🙄🙄🙄) can share ever aspect of their lives online - their names, dob, faces, where the live etc. Just baffles me and proves that the mindfulness bullshit is a load of bollocks and she doesn’t think like that at all as she’s certainly not mindful of her kids safety and privacy.
Sometimes I think we’re so far past being worried about that kinda thing, that it’s become normal, that even people with anxiety don’t think about it. I’m a nosey cow who likes a good house search and I know exactly where they live, and where they used to live. There are a fair few celebs who’ve moved and told us the date and suchlike, it’s not that difficult to find. It only takes one nutter to knock on their door and they’d be in serious danger. Wouldn’t surprise me to see a law preventing overexposure in the near future

Reactions: 1
I've checked the comments on her poat and literally only ONE person asked her where the PJs were from!!
They all say it ‘lots of you have asked’ when nobody asks it’s just their way of advertising yet another free product.

I’m bloody sick of her going on about what a struggle it is having 3 kids 🙄 she’s got good age gaps, it’s not like the other two can’t do things for themselves. I keep saying it but I had the same age gaps but also had a c-section with my third and just got on with it as we don’t live near family and I certainly wouldn’t have driven to stay with them so I had help in half term. She’s bloody milking this. I’m sure there will be a book coming about what a struggle it is having 3 kids 🙄

Reactions: 5
Her eldest two are at school are they not? Or at least nursery? What’s the bleeping problem? She has absolutely zero personality outside of her kids and her mindfulness nonsense (I actually like some aspects of mindfulness but she just overdoes everything).

Reactions: 8
Ugghhh...so she had to Google when your baby sleeps longer or whatever. She is a 3rd time mum...for God's sake! She has the most irritating , smug face ever!
Wonder if they bought anything for that baby, Moses basket gifted as well. All she does is moans since Low-key arrived.

Why do her followers suck up to her so much...in fact...why do any followers are sucking up to these Zelebrities?

Reactions: 7
Is this the first time she’s breastfed? So she’s not comfortable breast feeding in public? Just more bullshit to up her engagement with all the comments 🙄

Reactions: 3
What do we think of her latest post?!
I tried to read it but the grammar and the way it was written was just awful. I usually hate the way she writes anyway. She always has a sob story that she has to ale as dramatic as possible.

Reactions: 4
I tried to read it but the grammar and the way it was written was just awful. I usually hate the way she writes anyway. She always has a sob story that she has to ale as dramatic as possible.
I can’t believe how quickly she fell pregnant for someone with fertility issues plus I don’t remember her ever looking very thin? She talked about having no periods before but never mentioned it was due to over exercising etc. I’ll take it with a pinch of salt 🙄

Reactions: 6
I find it rather distasteful pushing 'latest fertility challenge' when she has three kids (and will likely go for a fourth).

And to get pregnant withing 4 months of trying 😬 It's tactless to people who have genuine struggles/involuntarily childless.

I'm a similar age to her and have received the message loud and clear repeatedly since school that you can lose your periods if your BMI is too low and you're not nourishing your body. Keep your iron levels up and so on. I don't think she needed a personal trainer to impart this groundbreaking revelation. Besides which isn't she supposed to be this holistic, mindfulness guru?

What 'work expectations' did she have to manage? I mean really!

Reactions: 10
For someone who likes to be the spokesperson for infertility she has now had 2 babies very quickly and with seemingly little effort. Kit was conceived very quickly after Lola was born and Lockie very quickly after her periods returned. She is not relatable in the infertility sphere at all and makes a mockery of the subject and those who really do struggle to have babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually don’t consider her ‘no periods’ a fertility issue - it was down to lifestyle and as soon as they returned she fell pregnant so that tells me there was no fertility issues!! She’s monetising from a really distressing and traumatic issue for women who are going through it who probably buy into it because it seems like a bit of hope for them when she doesn’t care she’s just like ‘kerching’. She’s got no shame.

Reactions: 13
She really has no shame - 4 months of trying is not infertility.

The pretend sleeping story yesterday was mega cringe.

Reactions: 9
duck me you could not make this tit up. Bangs on so much about breastfeeding then does an ad for bleeping bottles!! Is she actual for real?!?

Reactions: 4