Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s embarrassingly cringe how she is acting like a first time Mum!
It’s SO cringe and it’s really irritating me! Like today’s post about mastitis and asking for tips. It’s all just to up her engagement as even if it’s the first time she’s had mastitis I’m sure she could just google but I had it with all mine and the Dr actually advised me to carry on feeding, so I don’t know why she’s asking what others did? It’s ridiculous.

She’s becoming as bad as Georgia (Danny’s wife) who also acts like she knows nothing and has to ask followers for their help 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure she’s had mastitis with all of them. She’s one of these people who can’t admit there are problems with breastfeeding, she had to stop with one of the others but I don’t know why she can’t just go it’s not working for us so to save everyone’s sanity we’re bottle feeding! She has to come across as Mother Earth!

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why she’s playing dumb either.I think it’s a mixture of showing off like aren’t I great I’m breastfeeding and keeping the followers/content. With my second feeding was insignificant and just something I did as you’ve got other children to think about and she’s on her third!

Reactions: 3
No one gives a tit if she breastfeeds or when she gives her child a bath. Who cares? Just get in with it woman.

Reactions: 7
At least Lola and Kit are getting a break from performing for the camera!!
Poor wee things have been dropped like hot tatties... 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Omg glad it wasn’t just me coming on here to say about her mastitis for engagement post… it’s soooo obvious that’s what she’s doing! The difference in amount of comments vs her normal kind of posts is crazy! I can see why, Mums on Instagram are always so quick to share their experiences, it’s an instafloggers dream! Of course she knows how to treat mastitis 🙄 she wouldn’t have gotten antibiotics without a raft of extra advice (as someone who has also had it!) 🙄

When she found out she was pregnant with Lockie her first thought must have been 'Kerching'!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they work out how much they can make having a 3rd kid vs how much one would cost

In the vain chance she reads here… put your roll bar up on the baby seat Izzy! You’re welcome 🤦🏼‍♀️ I guess if you’re gifted something you don’t need to read the instructions. And if you put it down like that just for an insta photo, you’re an idiot.

5 hrs to leave the house!!??
I call 🐂💩
She is genuinely acting like a first time mother...

Does she really have to tell the world she has thrush?
She might mean the baby has got thrush as they can get thrush in their mouth (probably because she's on antibiotics).

But...she's still irritating behaving like a first time Mum.

Reactions: 1
In the vain chance she reads here… put your roll bar up on the baby seat Izzy! You’re welcome 🤦🏼‍♀️ I guess if you’re gifted something you don’t need to read the instructions. And if you put it down like that just for an insta photo, you’re an idiot.
Also put Lola in a car seat that's actually safe for her. Looks like she's on a backless booster seat which she definitely isn't big enough for!

Reactions: 2
Also put Lola in a car seat that's actually safe for her. Looks like she's on a backless booster seat which she definitely isn't big enough for!
When you have 3 kids then the oldest (no matter how tall) is allowed on a booster seat like that as you can't fit 3 proper car seats in the back properly! I only know this as I had the same age gaps between my kids and my eldest who was same age as Lola had to sit on a booster seat.

She might mean the baby has got thrush as they can get thrush in their mouth (probably because she's on antibiotics).

But...she's still irritating behaving like a first time Mum.
I never even thought of that! Do we really need to know about anyone’s thrush though. 😂

• Haha
When you have 3 kids then the oldest (no matter how tall) is allowed on a booster seat like that as you can't fit 3 proper car seats in the back properly! I only know this as I had the same age gaps between my kids and my eldest who was same age as Lola had to sit on a booster seat.
Didn't say it wasn't allowed, said it wasn't safe!!! There's plenty of cars you can fit 3 across the back, sure they've got the ££ for one!!

Reactions: 1