Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another ad featuring the kids 🙄
The start of it with Lola felt very forced and as if she was stood behind the camera prompting them!

Do you think they'll go to Private school? maybe she uses the AD money to pay for their tuition fees?!

Reactions: 4
The start of it with Lola felt very forced and as if she was stood behind the camera prompting them!

Do you think they'll go to Private school? maybe she uses the AD money to pay for their tuition fees?!
Nah she needs her ad money for her overpriced Breton jumpers

Reactions: 3
Lola definitely goes to a local state school at the moment (I only know because they posted a picture of her in her uniform). Would guess they’ll go private for secondary

Reactions: 1
Are they in West London? For some reason I thought they were near me in Herts. Maybe I'm thinking of the Willis family or Fletchers.

I get the vibe that baby no. 3 was a bandaid baby hence why she's so intense with him because she thinks he'll save them or its distracting her from the marital issues. Just a total hunch, I have no proof or anything!

Reactions: 7
Oh bore off Izzy..who cares what form of feeding you’ve chosen plus your kids are at school during the day so I’m sure you could do a bit of breastfeeding then instead of last thing at night 🙄 admit it..you’re too busy filming AD’s to breastfeed!

You don't normalise any form of feeding by making a big song and dance out of it. Breast, bottle or combi, just get on with however you choose to feed, it isn't something you need to announce to the world (unless you're getting paid to advertise bottles I guess....) Maybe I'm on my own but surely you normalise something by just doing it without a fuss ...you know, making it the norm?!?
I also feel likes she's contradicted herself a lot with that post. She's given a lot of excuses why breastfeeding isn't working for them. Just own your decision, say you want to combi feed and do it. You don't need to justify your decision, it's nobody's business

Reactions: 9
You don't normalise any form of feeding by making a big song and dance out of it. Breast, bottle or combi, just get on with however you choose to feed, it isn't something you need to announce to the world (unless you're getting paid to advertise bottles I guess....) Maybe I'm on my own but surely you normalise something by just doing it without a fuss ...you know, making it the norm?!?
I also feel likes she's contradicted herself a lot with that post. She's given a lot of excuses why breastfeeding isn't working for them. Just own your decision, say you want to combi feed and do it. You don't need to justify your decision, it's nobody's business
So true about so many things in society at the moment. The bigger the press release or attention you draw to it the less normal you're making it. Just do it, people will see it and it in turn becomes normal

She wants to please the combi, bottle and breastfeeding brigade too. Win win. Sitting on the fence. Probably bottle feeds full stop. Not that there is anything wrong with that .

I'm cringing at every single post she posts. So fake.

Reactions: 7
With the third child I’m surprised she’s banging on about feeding so much