Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a Kia Sportage and it fits three across the back(I have a 2.5 year old,14 month old and six week old). There are definitely options available (we certainly aren’t rolling in money).

would love to know how it took her five hours to get out the door? Yeah it’s a bit of a faff but it’s not that bloody challenging ffs.Plus she has family help-I’m struggling to get someone to watch my three for long enough to go and see bond lol.

can’t believe I used to really like Izzy-I think I may even be able to tolerate Gi more and that is really saying something!

Reactions: 3
I have a Kia Sportage and it fits three across the back(I have a 2.5 year old,14 month old and six week old). There are definitely options available (we certainly aren’t rolling in money).

would love to know how it took her five hours to get out the door? Yeah it’s a bit of a faff but it’s not that bloody challenging ffs.Plus she has family help-I’m struggling to get someone to watch my three for long enough to go and see bond lol.

can’t believe I used to really like Izzy-I think I may even be able to tolerate Gi more and that is really saying something!
Wow you must have your hands full! 🙂 x

Reactions: 1
I know she’s just had a baby so I don’t want to be too mean but oh my gosh she’s looking old lately! Almost a bit haggard

Reactions: 4
Gifted socks. Christ. She doesn't stop does she.

I saw an add on Facebook that she did for life insurance aimed at mums. Makes me feel queasy at all the stuff these insufferable mummy influences try and sell new mums. It's a very vulnerable time when you've had a baby and these people go and profit of that.

Reactions: 5
Gifted socks. Christ. She doesn't stop does she.

I saw an add on Facebook that she did for life insurance aimed at mums. Makes me feel queasy at all the stuff these insufferable mummy influences try and sell new mums. It's a very vulnerable time when you've had a baby and these people go and profit of that.
Is that the Polly ads? I HATE those! They are really manipulating.

Did they actually just bath their baby wrapped in a muslin so that they could put it on Instagram?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
When she asked about the first bath before....as obviously she wouldn't know when to or how being a 3rd time mum... someone suggested that they wrap him in a muslin.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It won’t be a privacy thing (well it might help), but it’ll be to keep him warm so he doesn’t get too upset.
Lol that's not a thing....have you ever worn wet clothes?? They're not warm....!! And the most uncomfortable thing ever!

The name Lockie. I just think of the Coke head from TOWIE 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah!! Hahaha.
I have a huge bug bear about people sharing their babies in the bath. It's not necessary. thousands of strangers can see their child unclothed. It's a breach of their privacy.

Reactions: 11
Swaddle bathing is a technique! It's supposed to feel more like the womb and stops the baby from crying.

I really don't like the way they filmed the bath and put it on insta. They filmed undressing the baby and undoing his nappy, almost teasing. Its really odd. There are some proper weirdos on the Internet and you have to be so careful with what you put on a public Instagram, for someone who seems such a cautious parent it's bizarre that she's then happy for her child to be filmed in the bath on a public instragram

They've not really done a swaddle bath though have they? He's just got a muslin draped over him and he's barely in the water. So he's just got a wet cloth on him which would be pretty cold. I thought they were meant to be swaddled enough to feel secure and their body be submerged in the water....

Reactions: 2
She’s making such a bleeping event out of bathing a baby-she is worse then a first time mum ffs she would sell any aspect of her kids lives. Harry is complicit in this so they are both wankers in my book.

Reactions: 3
She’s making such a bleeping event out of bathing a baby-she is worse then a first time mum ffs she would sell any aspect of her kids lives. Harry is complicit in this so they are both wankers in my book.
I'm sure I heard him once say in an interview or podcast or something that it's weird if he meets people and they say "how are Lola and Kit" like they know them. If it's that weird why do they continue to display so much about them online and allow strangers to feel like they know them?!?!?

Reactions: 8
I'm sure I heard him once say in an interview or podcast or something that it's weird if he meets people and they say "how are Lola and Kit" like they know them. If it's that weird why do they continue to display so much about them online and allow strangers to feel like they know them?!?!?
I’ve seen an influencer near me in an Asda but recognised the kid first- I felt really odd for noticing the child. Why does bathtime need to be shown for any child, baby, adult, dog?!! I’m always taking photos of mine but it isn’t the first thing I think about when doing something. It’s so sad and it’s something that we’re gonna hear lots about in the next few years- the fallout from this lack of privacy.

I don’t get how a mother who allegedly suffers with terrible anxiety over her children (🙄🙄🙄) can share ever aspect of their lives online - their names, dob, faces, where the live etc. Just baffles me and proves that the mindfulness bullshit is a load of bollocks and she doesn’t think like that at all as she’s certainly not mindful of her kids safety and privacy.

Reactions: 6