Itwasalwaysellie/aimeeeeeelena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad there’s a post for her! I’m a yo-yo dieter at the best of times but ellie is unreal. It’s the way she thinks she’s better than everyone else when she really isn’t.

what annoys me the most is she moans constantly on her story yet seems to have the perfect life. I also think she speaks to Lola really patronising just like keepingkate does to her daughter. Fake for the gran

Reactions: 3
Running is her new thing. Yawn.
There's always a new thing that's better than SW - last year it was HDE and boxing, now it's nuts and running. So happy in her own skin again. Yup, okay hun - wait til it's 3 months til her wedding, I bet a few miles a week and a bag of KP won't be enough for her then😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yawn. Posting the same tit as usual every few weeks ‘happy in my own skin’ belting love. Tell me that when you’ve signed Upto slimming world for the millionth time.

Reactions: 1
She's worked out what's important guys! It's loving yourself, you don't need diets!

Yeah ok then Ellie.

Reactions: 2
Don’t forget when she’s running it’s because SHE GENUINELY ENJOYS IT. It’s NOTHING to do with fitting in a wedding dress because she LOVES HER SKIN

ffs change the bleeping record

I agree there is always a new fad. New diet, new fitness regime, new mantra... I followed through the whole HDE thing along with the others that shoved it in our faces, only strange enough the others have dropped off the face of the earth.
She’s harmless enough but I cannot stand a story every day over how much she’s accepted herself the way she is and is comfortable in her own skin, that’s great but we don’t need to know every day

I agree there is always a new fad. New diet, new fitness regime, new mantra... I followed through the whole HDE thing along with the others that shoved it in our faces, only strange enough the others have dropped off the face of the earth.
She’s harmless enough but I cannot stand a story every day over how much she’s accepted herself the way she is and is comfortable in her own skin, that’s great but we don’t need to know every day
I don’t think she has. She seems like she’s trying to convince herself more than us

But why does she need to announce to instagram she is doing anything? She could just do it behind closed doors, especially after the whole big speech she made about being sooo so happy and free from dieting

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As soon as things resume, she'll rejoin SW again for the 6474774th time and announce that its the only thing that ever works and she'll have 2 stone to ditch in 3 months..you can see it coming a mile off!
You weren’t far off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
half a stone will come off easily if she just cuts back a bit. I feel sorry for her, must be exhausting to always be on a diet

I’m not shocked she’s back dieting I’m shocked it’s not slimming world again! Was half expecting that when I clicked through her story 🙄

After her not posting for a while, we will be getting updates on all her meals with exact calories in them, and of course she’ll be super motivated like usual

I think fair enough if she wants to do another diet especially as she’s getting married, don’t really see the need to broadcast it though. I’m more bothered about the fact her child always seems to have that dummy in still, is she not about three? Her teeth and speech will be horrendous at this rate!

Reactions: 3