Itsme_lisadee - Lisa Dee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ironic that Lisa has experienced childhood trauma and is with him. Maybe that’s what he likes, to have control over women with trauma. Similar to Red Dutches in the sense she was going though a tough time
What trauma has she been through? I just find the whole arbonne thing off putting. She was so against mlm now she's one of them.

Reactions: 2
As someone who has been in an extremely toxic relationship with a narcissist, I also feel a sense of triumph that I got away, can see it for what it was and the problem was THEM, not me as they portrayed.

I think Caroline talks about the toxic relationship from a mental health and healing perspective and I do find it comforting to hear of her experience and how she overcame it. Caroline is brutally honest and very self aware and I think she brings it up - without mentioning names - to highlight the hypocrisy of his chosen “career”. This man tells other people how to live their life - and unfortunately some listen which blows my mind!!!!!!

Caroline is a well educated, articulate lady and he has bought sketchy qualifications to lecture people on how to live like him!!!! Wtf? The man is horrible in every sense and I genuinely hope Lisa eventually escapes his clutches.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Remember Ru was doing Arbornne for a while too 😂 he was half way to the top level .. wonder what happened there 😂 lisa nearly had me convinced I needed to do Arbornne lol.. the way she talks about it on her stories makes it seem so easy

Reactions: 1
Didn’t realise he had stopped. Isn’t his brother involved in it too? How many people can they actually fool into joining up.

Didn’t realise he had stopped. Isn’t his brother involved in it too? How many people can they actually fool into joining up.
Doesnt his brother own a hair salon in Derry? They brought out ROCO tan which Lisa RAVED about for months and was an ambassador for...and then it turns out it was a family brand.. she never mentioned that 😂 I stupidly bought it for nearly €30 lol

I’m blocked too.. anyone that doesn’t follow her but creeps on her stories gets the block! 🙈😂 i was looking at her page from someone elses account then without following her and also got the block!

I’m sorry but that rubbish the Red Dutchess is spouting about dairy is really wrong and annoying. Don’t know where she is getting her information from

Reactions: 2
Maybe if she got advice from a qualified dietitian she would know that’s rubbish. Follow the dairy dietitian for proper advice. She’s brilliant and is actually qualified to speak about nutrition.

Reactions: 1
Hi Caroline
I don’t think that’s Caroline. I doubt she’s stupid enough to have a username similar to her own name 🤪

I’m pulled between the dairy thing. I’m lactose intolerant so I don’t eat it as much. So I think maybe it’s not a bad thing to give up-but that’s just me.

I’m sorry but that rubbish the Red Dutchess is spouting about dairy is really wrong and annoying. Don’t know where she is getting her information from
Siobs why don’t you just start a thread on Red Dutches your constantly bringing her up on here.🙄

also I agree with Luciana she wouldn’t be silly enough to use a name like that and if she was on her I’m sure she would let you know it’s her as she is not afraid to speak out.

just my opinion 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She changed her user name AGAIN! That’s the 4th time in 3months! 🙄
Also, her latest post. If people are confused she could just tell them the truth that she works for a pyramid scheme. Then there would be zero ambiguity that her ‘job’ is ripping people off. Simples.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
.She was mentioned here because of her ex. I think I mentioned her twice. You seem to think I have an issue with her which I don’t as I only started following her recently I just can’t believe she would be spouting that rubbish without checking facts as she is a professional herself that’s all.

I’m not her. She didn’t give dietary information she is simply expressing her morals on animal cruelty which is true. There is lots of products now that people shouldn’t be using products that still test on animals. She did say she holds back from talking about veganism. Anyway this thread isn’t about her.

Reactions: 5