Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her nearly 2 years ago I don’t see how she has that many followers because her account doesn’t seem to grow it’s always been around 57/58k
I think she definitely has bought her followers. Katiekirkloves is another one who's similar, I think I will be unfollowing her soon too. She would sell her nan if she could

Reactions: 2
Is there really a need for her to post pics of herself in underwear ... bikini i get if your on your hols , its summer & sunbathing at home but underwear in your bedroom just no 🙄 stick to recycled food pics 😂

Reactions: 1
Is there really a need for her to post pics of herself in underwear ... bikini i get if your on your hols , its summer & sunbathing at home but underwear in your bedroom just no 🙄 stick to recycled food pics 😂
Plus her body does not represent someone who eats & drinks what she post and not being going the gym

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why these airheads draw attention to this site or the fact they’ve been reading it, makes me cringe.. who does she make these cakes for?!
she seems like a spoilt little child who’s parents feel sorry for her and her “condition”.. I never understand why she feels the need too make such extravagant things and paint this all rosey lifestyle when it’s just for followers?!

It’s sad that she makes a cake just for the gram - I’m sorry but they look horrendous! I bet it’s just chucked in the bin after its made
She literally called it out word for word...

They give me diabetes just looking at them, why all the extras shoved on the side it’s like a 12 year old made it. Make bigger cakes and they won’t look so ridiculously overloaded.

Also noticed since she acquired a fella her self pitying posts seem to have slowed down?

Reactions: 4
She literally called it out word for word...

They give me diabetes just looking at them, why all the extras shoved on the side it’s like a 12 year old made it. Make bigger cakes and they won’t look so ridiculously overloaded.

Also noticed since she acquired a fella her self pitying posts seem to have slowed down?
Tempted to comment on the cake post “less is more” hahahah

It’s sad that she makes a cake just for the gram - I’m sorry but they look horrendous! I bet it’s just chucked in the bin after its made
Agreed, who the hell wants a cake with jammy dodgers on top a load of buttercream lmao

Reactions: 2
Oh I unfollowed about a year ago I'm surprised she's still going and I see she has a bf now, lucky him lol. She is good at making pretty photos though, she would be a good product photographer if she wants my career advice lol.

I meant more like her full body shots (sorry, selfies might have been a misleading term here) as she looks almost unnaturally slim/a bit off but I can't quite work out why. I'm not very good at recognising when something has been photoshopped so just thought I'd ask!
I agree though, I feel sorry for her. I hope she will be happier now she has a boyfriend

She looks so poorly and unhealthy in her latest post, far too thin. Who eats all the constant cakes buns and milkshakes with crap on top 🤣 it’s so far fetched and fake it’s cringy! They don’t even look real. Why do all that for likes and attention, makes me feel really sad for her in a way. Surely no one actually thinks they look amazing, I feel sick looking at them 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.