Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if she changed the caption but it’s now a “throwback” also notice her perfect picture of the Gordon’s Gin... the bottle hasn’t even been opened? You can see it’s still sealed and none missing.
I’m sure it didn’t say throwback earlier 🤔.

I bet she’s one of those people who buys one to drink and one to take photos of 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s such a strange character. One min she’s taking about being so poorly and can’t get out of bed, doesn’t have a life, spends all day on the sofa etc etc (apart from tarting herself up to take pics?! Weird!) next thing we’re in lockdown and she’s going on about how bored she is and dying to get back to normal 🤷‍♀️ You claim you didn’t have a life or do anything anyway so what’s changed??

Reactions: 11
She is a fraud
There is duck all wrong with her
Apart from laziness.
I’ve said it before... her behaviours do nothing for whatever it is that she claims is wrong with her. I work closely with people that have long term health conditions such as fibromyalgia & ME. Drinking the amount of alcohol and eating the junk she does will only exacerbate her symptoms along with the sitting around all day doing nothing. Especially if she always necks the wine like she was doing last night.

Long time lurker here but I've just remembered something.

She's massively into follow/unfollow. I remember a few years ago she did it to me and after the second time I called her out on it and she blamed it on an app. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and followed her back...then she did the exact same thing again.

She's sooo fake 😂 I get that she's suffering but she constant puts up these overly faked photos. I ended up unfollowing her in the end because she just makes people feel bad about their own bodies. She's happy to post about how much pain she's in all the time but then a second later post a super skinny photo in a skimpy bikini, showing off how good her body is.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the photo (grid post) she posted yesterday but deleted? She was in a swimsuit posing in her back garden on some cushions with her trusty wine glass.. looked so ridiculous. Wonder why she took i down? Surely when she was spending time editing it and perfecting it she realised how daft it looked? I don’t really understand all the OTT food posts either. It’s clear so much of it gets wasted 😬

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the photo (grid post) she posted yesterday but deleted? She was in a swimsuit posing in her back garden on some cushions with her trusty wine glass.. looked so ridiculous. Wonder why she took i down? Surely when she was spending time editing it and perfecting it she realised how daft it looked? I don’t really understand all the OTT food posts either. It’s clear so much of it gets wasted 😬
Didn’t see that but I agree about the food posts. That afternoon tea for two? Really? She carts that pink Moët box and mini bottle of Freixenet around for every picture she takes yet only ever seems to be drinking what looks like normal Prosecco? I scrolled back and low and behold NYE she had the same bottles staged in her picture 😂 She also has an empty bottle of Moët that she’ll plonk on a table every so often, no doubt filled with water.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t see that but I agree about the food posts. That afternoon tea for two? Really? She carts that pink Moët box and mini bottle of Freixenet around for every picture she takes yet only ever seems to be drinking what looks like normal Prosecco? I scrolled back and low and behold NYE she had the same bottles staged in her picture 😂 She also has an empty bottle of Moët that she’ll plonk on a table every so often, no doubt filled with water.
Everything is SO STAGED. I know that’s what instagram is but seriously. Now she’s pushing herself into food blogger territory with her recipes.

Reactions: 1
God she’s so tragic isn’t she. What an existence, that is no life 😂

“I’m so glad i carried on and braved it” she says, to go to yet another beautifully staged picnic in her garden.

yes forget about our truly brave key workers and emergency service professionals, it’s actually just people like little Lauren that blow me away on a daily basis and who i absolutely aspire to be ! I don’t know how she does it...kudos my hero!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I’m so glad i carried on and braved it” she says, to go to yet another beautifully staged picnic in her garden.

yes forget about our truly brave key workers and emergency service professionals, it’s actually just people like little Lauren that blow me away on a daily basis and who i absolutely aspire to be ! I don’t know how she does it...kudos my hero!!!
🤣🤣🤣 - It’s laughable, as an NHS Key worker I couldn’t agree more!

That afternoon tea picture is everything that is wrong with her. I’ve said it a thousand times before, her long term condition would be much better and more manageable if she didn’t sit and eat all that rubbish and drink so much booze! I’m not saying don’t have treats but it seems her life revolves around these set ups.

• Heart
I honestly don’t think she eats it. Yes, it all looks so lovely for the ‘gram but nobody, especially someone who is so lovely and slender, could possibly consume that diet all the time. It’s got to be for show.. Her cakes look so lovely and I’m partial to a bit of fondant myself, but it’s all just decorated a bit too much.. Again all for the ‘gram.

I honestly don’t think she eats it. Yes, it all looks so lovely for the ‘gram but nobody, especially someone who is so lovely and slender, could possibly consume that diet all the time. It’s got to be for show.. Her cakes look so lovely and I’m partial to a bit of fondant myself, but it’s all just decorated a bit too much.. Again all for the ‘gram.
she defo doesn’t eat it haha. Did you see all the perfectly cut and filled sandwiches along with cakes and whatever else all for TWO people. It’s all a big facade. I’m glad other people are seeing through it. I doubt she’s even drinking all that alcohol. At this point everything is just a prop. She’s lost like 2K followers too in the last while. She was at just over 59k and is now 57k or so. Nothing that she posts is relatable , it’s almost like she is trying to make people jealous with her “perfect” little set ups.

• Heart
Long time lurker here but I've just remembered something.

She's massively into follow/unfollow. I remember a few years ago she did it to me and after the second time I called her out on it and she blamed it on an app. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and followed her back...then she did the exact same thing

She done the exact same to me with the follow and unfollow. I met her at a couple of events (I’m going back 5+ years as I used to blog) and I even asked her about it and she blamed this app and told me to get it 🤣🤣 I can also 100% confirm she bought followers, around 3k, which back then was probably equivalent to 100k as insta wasn’t as popular as what it is now

She done the exact same to me with the follow and unfollow. I met her at a couple of events (I’m going back 5+ years as I used to blog) and I even asked her about it and she blamed this app and told me to get it 🤣🤣 I can also 100% confirm she bought followers, around 3k, which back then was probably equivalent to 100k as insta wasn’t as popular as what it is now
why does she do the follow and unfollow ?
I want to know how she eats all that food and stays so tiny !

She looks like such a dick. Who dresses like that for a day walking at a castle with a picnic? Another one who has to be insta perfect at all times, loads of fun, definitely doesn’t need to unclench.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like such a dick. Who dresses like that for a day walking at a castle with a picnic? Another one who has to be insta perfect at all times, loads of fun, definitely doesn’t need to unclench.
I’m crying laughing looking at it. So unnecessary, can you imagine the looks she got and I’m sorry but, you can pretend to be classy with your box of macarons (let’s face it she keeps the box and probably refills it with frozen ones from Aldi) Yet you’re sat there with a bottle of echo falls rosè 😂

Also don’t really see the need to have a bottle of wine at a picnic during the day on a Wednesday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.