Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lingerie posts are cringe. She looks 12 and she appears to live in the Barbie dream house.

Reactions: 1
If you go to her other baking account her nan comments so you can see her nans account that is utter cringe for age 🙊

I can’t bare the self pity no make up stories. Everything is “I’m so ill” “I feel so bad” clearly the fatigue is not as crippling as she makes out because she would t be able to even lift her head yet put on a full face of make up and go for dinner and cocktails with her gran!! As someone who knows someone with ME and fibromyalgia she is not a true representation of either and it infuriates me!! My cousin is literally crippled she’s in a wheelchair. She could only dream of having a quarter of the quality of life she has. I know this may sound mean but I needed to rant as this is just one moaning post too far from her!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I can’t bare the self pity no make up stories. Everything is “I’m so ill” “I feel so bad” clearly the fatigue is not as crippling as she makes out because she would t be able to even lift her head yet put on a full face of make up and go for dinner and cocktails with her gran!! As someone who knows someone with ME and fibromyalgia she is not a true representation of either and it infuriates me!! My cousin is literally crippled she’s in a wheelchair. She could only dream of having a quarter of the quality of life she has. I know this may sound mean but I needed to rant as this is just one moaning post too far from her!!
I've felt exactly the same about her recent posts. One minute she says she can't get out of bed, the next minute she's out for cocktails and food, full face of make-up on.
I understand she wants to create awareness for invisible illnesses but I don't think this is the way, in fact as someone with a chronic illness myself I feel she's making it worse as people are getting annoyed and are not empathic. I'm sure there's better ways she could raise awareness? For example I've got involved with the campaign for 'not every disability is invisible'. Could she not use her following to do something like that rather than going on and on about how tit she feels?

Reactions: 5
I really don’t get her, the house just seems so tacky does she live by herself

I think she actually lives with her Mum. it’s strange though, when I first started following her, she almost gives the impression that she lives alone - but I don’t think she’s outright mentioned she actually lives with her!

Reactions: 4
I think she puts a lot on for show tbh. She’s always showing herself getting ready for a ‘night out’ but there’s no evidence of her actually going anywhere. She definitely doesn’t eat or drink everything she portrays. I think she just has a sad life that she tries to fluff up for the gram.

Reactions: 6
She lives with her parents
Everything is for show sadly. She doesn't have many friends it seems and she does all these masterclasses for her cake but in all honestly I dont think anyone even attends...
It's sad as she is so young but living a complete lie.
I'm not being funny but I think she makes her condition alot worse than it actually is....

Reactions: 5
I've felt exactly the same about her recent posts. One minute she says she can't get out of bed, the next minute she's out for cocktails and food, full face of make-up on.
I understand she wants to create awareness for invisible illnesses but I don't think this is the way, in fact as someone with a chronic illness myself I feel she's making it worse as people are getting annoyed and are not empathic. I'm sure there's better ways she could raise awareness? For example I've got involved with the campaign for 'not every disability is invisible'. Could she not use her following to do something like that rather than going on and on about how tit she feels?
Absolutely. If anything she is making it worse for people with crippling conditions as she is portraying a lifestyle that most of them cannot live up to. Fancy seeing her all dolled up everyday and baking cakes and setting up these home scenes and then feeling a failure as someone who suffers with fibromyalgia or ME because you genuinely cannot get out of bed or waste energy or time on any of that

Reactions: 7
She did a few stories a while back about having the girls over for a cheese & wine night or something like that and the one story she put up was with her mum. So sad really!

Reactions: 3
She always seems to go out with her nan and mum, how sad must your life be to make it seem like you have friends round

I feel sorry for her at times, everything she does is for the benefit of Instagram, her existence seems to revolve around setting up these perfect posts and stories with all her little props portraying this ‘insta perfect life’ but it’s all so fake and contrived, she much waste so much energy doing this, and I just don’t understand why? She claims she’s a ‘full time blogger’ but I don’t think she makes that much money, she’s not hugely popular and doesn’t have a massive following - so is this all just to make her feel better about herself and her life? It’s very sad.

She did a few stories a while back about having the girls over for a cheese & wine night or something like that and the one story she put up was with her mum. So sad really!

She posts up about girls nights often, but you never seen any photos of the friends she’s invited round! It’s always just photos of her dressed up, or a photo of a little table with food and ONE bottle of wine on. I honestly don’t think she really has any friends :(

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed that. Looked like she was having friends over and she made it look that way. But from one of the photos you could tell it was just her mum or grandma with her. Pretty sad she puts across such a fake life on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
I've just unfollowed her! She does have a high following, it annoys me that she doesn't use that to show what Chronic Illness is really like. It's certainly not like she portrays anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

I've just unfollowed her! She does have a high following, it annoys me that she doesn't use that to show what Chronic Illness is really like. It's certainly not like she portrays anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
I unfollowed her nearly 2 years ago I don’t see how she has that many followers because her account doesn’t seem to grow it’s always been around 57/58k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.