Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so poorly and unhealthy in her latest post, far too thin. Who eats all the constant cakes buns and milkshakes with crap on top šŸ¤£ itā€™s so far fetched and fake itā€™s cringy! They donā€™t even look real. Why do all that for likes and attention, makes me feel really sad for her in a way. Surely no one actually thinks they look amazing, I feel sick looking at them šŸ¤¢
She has 100% edited that. Her legs are wider than her waist.

Reactions: 1
Definitely edited. And repeated. She has her yellow/grey theme bedroom now, or didnā€™t she think weā€™d notice.
Sheā€™s so stupid šŸ¤£ making out itā€™s a new photo from the wording. Why not just say ā€˜throwback to last summerā€™ yeah she has a total different bed and room now!

Sheā€™s so stupid šŸ¤£ making out itā€™s a new photo from the wording. Why not just say ā€˜throwback to last summerā€™ yeah she has a total different bed and room now!
I think that's a different room as she took a picture in that room with her new fella lol

Definitely confusing as thatā€™s the room sheā€™s always posed it and came across as her bedroom ? So unless itā€™s a spare room ? Or the yellow themed bedroom is her mums and pretending it was hers ?

From what I understand, the bedroom with the single daybed in, used to be hers, then she moved into the room that is yellow and grey themed with the double bed!

Noticed she's started tagging the boyfriend in her posts. She's gonna be one of those stupid, irritating, clingy girls that can't do anything without him.

and osting bikini photos in her bedroom. If I did that my partner would hit the roof. She has no respect for herself.

Another idiot whoā€™s sacking off the lockdown rules and having her boyfriend stay over.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m sure her post this morning is something sheā€™s posted before?!?!? Has she deleted it and then reposted?

Iā€™m sure her post this morning is something sheā€™s posted before?!?!? Has she deleted it and then reposted?
I donā€™t know if she changed the caption but itā€™s now a ā€œthrowbackā€ also notice her perfect picture of the Gordonā€™s Gin... the bottle hasnā€™t even been opened? You can see itā€™s still sealed and none missing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.