Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every photo is filtered and staged what a way to remember the early weeks with your little girl

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Was it just me that didn’t have a moment to think about swimsuits, heels and make up for at least the first few months!? Not to mention postpartum bleeding, leaky boobs! 🙄🙄
Same! I remember going to a baby group at 6 weeks pp and I didn’t have mascara on which I’d never ever not worn mascara pre baby…but some things just weren’t a priority over my baby. I barely bothered with make up in the early days and still don’t, my daughter is 2 😂 and I ALWAYS wore a full face before her.
I really don’t understand this pretend life she is trying to show. She just needs to enjoy this not be getting dolled up to sit in the garden 🙄 she’s clearly not bothered to read up on the 4th trimester seeing how she’s clearly feeling very inconvenienced that Ella needed her when she wanted to eat that tea with her mum.

Reactions: 1
Lauren CSF stands for cerebrospinal fluid what you had was a dural puncture which caused post dural puncture headache. It would have been mentioned in your consent form that you had to sign to get the epidural. I can 100% understand that in an emergency you're not really focused on the terms of the consent form but I should imagine Lauren was planning to have an epidural all along and could have plenty of time to research properly.

Sounds like she has a lot to be thankful to Tom and her Mum for for helping care for Ella when she's be so ill and then she just dresses up to pose awkwardly with her when she wants some new content.

Reactions: 5
All these kind of comments honestly hurt my heart 😭 some people just are awkward around a camera, my mum is the happiest smiliest person ever but can pull similar expressions in a photo because she is worried about how ugly she will look 🥺 going after people’s appearance is pretty low is it not?
Welcome to Tattle.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else find it weird how she talks about her love for her mum tripling - it’s the kind of thing you normally say about your partner after having a baby with them, not your mum. Then again, I guess her mum is probably raising the baby with her, considering she doesn’t even live with Tom. The whole situation is just a little screwed up IMO

Attachments

Reactions: 8
If I was her bf id be so annoyed and upset that there was no mention or photo with me. She never mentions him at all when talking about the baby! So very odd

Reactions: 7
If I was her bf id be so annoyed and upset that there was no mention or photo with me. She never mentions him at all when talking about the baby! So very odd
It is very odd, there’s not been any mention of him at all really since she came home with the baby, almost like she’s avoiding acknowledging him as a dad, no mention of him on Father’s Day either I don’t think, which is sad - your first Fathers/Mother’s day is always special, I wonder how he must have felt to have not even been mentioned. I feel sorry for him, there’s obviously some precedent for men missing from the family, Lauren has never once mentioned her Dad, no grandad and now Tom is slowly been pushed out by the looks of things, why bother getting pregnant with a partner if you want them to have minimal involvement and raise a child with your Mother instead - it seems to be what happened here, she may as well have just used a sperm donor, or is that what Tom is to her?

She's quite selfish to not acknowledge the father of the baby it takes two to make a baby and I'd be so upset if it was my baby and being excluded. She seems to act like the baby is her accessory wait a few more weeks months when the baby is more active she'll realise they aren't accessories

She has mentioned her dad she used to meet him like once a month at what I think was a Spoons in Loughborough. But nothing mentioned like how she talks about her mother and grandmother. She’s hardly the brightest spark so if she was raised without much of a father presence she probably doesn’t understand how to include Ella’s father in the mix or that it might be something he wants.

I feel quite sorry for Tom as apart from the obvious fact that they don’t live together and the fact he went on a stag do in a pandemic one week after the birth he seems to be quite involved. I think he’s there most days as Lauren always makes sure you can see his arm in photos lmao. Never get to see anything more than than just his arm though. From his insta he clearly wants to be a good dad and involved in bringing her up, which is more than I thought he would, I thought he’d have her bored of the whole set up by now. It’s still just such an odd situation now though as she’s basically done her mums house up while pregnant which you’d never have done if you were planning on moving out any time soon so the intention isn’t there clearly

Reactions: 6
She's quite selfish to not acknowledge the father of the baby it takes two to make a baby and I'd be so upset if it was my baby and being excluded. She seems to act like the baby is her accessory wait a few more weeks months when the baby is more active she'll realise they aren't accessories
I agree, Ella just seems to be a little doll that she can play dress up with. Wait until she starts teething and going through the terrible twos, she won’t find parenthood as appealing then when she actually has to do more than dress her child up!

Reactions: 3
Wish she'd stop calling half a jar of gold crunchy rock cake decorations, some philadelphia and loaded with squirty cream a cheesecake.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How sad that she can’t even relax on the sofa with her baby without makeup on.

It's very sad, she really does have issues if she can't even lounge around her house without trowelling on make up! What a sad life she leads

Reactions: 3
I was about to say - she’s complaining about being exhausted (which I don’t doubt that she is) yet she still has the energy to put a full face of make up on. FFS.

I was about to say - she’s complaining about being exhausted (which I don’t doubt that she is) yet she still has the energy to put a full face of make up on. FFS.

She just doesn't get it does she? New mums don't have the time to piss about with make up, I certainly do not. maybe if she spent less time focusing on her appearance and more time with her Daughter, she wouldn't feel so exhausted. I mean who on earth as a new mum, tarts themselves up like she did for a 15 minute walk down the bloody road, this is why she's so tired!

It wasn't for lounging around with her baby though was it, it was for a photo opportunity after she'd taken Ella off her Mum for 5 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just doesn't get it does she? New mums don't have the time to piss about with make up, I certainly do not. maybe if she spent less time focusing on her appearance and more time with her Daughter, she wouldn't feel so exhausted. I mean who on earth as a new mum, tarts themselves up like she did for a 15 minute walk down the bloody road, this is why she's so tired!
All of this! Even now my daughters 2, I still don’t do my make up most days but before I was a mum I was always fully made up, hair done, well put together outfit. I just don’t have time now and my priorities are so different! Plus in the early days, I wasn’t going to put make up on to just sleep in it as I’d often try to lay down or nap when baby did. And if I did wear make up, I’d forget I had it on or be so tired at the end of the day I’d begrudge taking it off 😂
Lauren said on stories the other day she wants 3 children which I was surprised about. Where will they all live? How can she expect to be in full make up with 3 children?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.