Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does she even want to take a newborn in a pandemic anyway? I actually despair, anyone remember her saying she will be so overprotective she won’t let people kiss the baby? But she will drag her out to the range to buy more bathroom tat and risk catching coronavirus
she literally has 😂 have you seen her stories I’m sure she’s in the range

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she so excited to be out shopping. Looked like she was in next to me. Weird. I'd want nothing more than to be at home with my baby, not having to go anywhere and covid and a traumatic birth would be the perfect excuse. Like anyone expects her to be out browsing in the shops anyway, genuinely don't get it.

Reactions: 6
I still don’t take my 20 month old food shopping unless I absolutely have to, but maybe I’m being over protective of her?

Reactions: 1
I still don’t take my 20 month old food shopping unless I absolutely have to, but maybe I’m being over protective of her?
Same. My daughter is nearly 2 and I still go alone to the shops while my husband stays home. She’s been in a couple, like the co-op if we’re on a walk etc. But it’s much easier for me to be on my own and while I’m aware of other people, keeping my distance, avoiding someone, she doesn’t. I wouldn’t let her run around but I also didn’t want her in a trolley with germs. While I was wearing a mask, she can’t and I just didn’t feel safe. Other people, especially the older generation, do not seem to respect boundaries either even with Covid. I’ve seen in mum groups during the pandemic mums who’ve been upset that someone has touched, kissed, or leant right down to their baby in a shop.

It just seems crazy to me she is willingly going out? IF she had any sense or her birth was as bad as she claims she wouldn’t be gallivanting around. I was unable to walk for a few weeks and it was around the 6 week mark I ventured anywhere like a shop but it was a necessity not a bloody day trip 🙄

Reactions: 2
Same. My daughter is nearly 2 and I still go alone to the shops while my husband stays home. She’s been in a couple, like the co-op if we’re on a walk etc. But it’s much easier for me to be on my own and while I’m aware of other people, keeping my distance, avoiding someone, she doesn’t. I wouldn’t let her run around but I also didn’t want her in a trolley with germs. While I was wearing a mask, she can’t and I just didn’t feel safe. Other people, especially the older generation, do not seem to respect boundaries either even with Covid. I’ve seen in mum groups during the pandemic mums who’ve been upset that someone has touched, kissed, or leant right down to their baby in a shop.

It just seems crazy to me she is willingly going out? IF she had any sense or her birth was as bad as she claims she wouldn’t be gallivanting around. I was unable to walk for a few weeks and it was around the 6 week mark I ventured anywhere like a shop but it was a necessity not a bloody day trip 🙄
Absolutely. And I’ve found it to be worse now that some people are “double jabbed” - they seem to think they’re invincible. I have no qualms in telling people to give me space if they’re getting too close as I’m pregnant and haven’t had my first jab yet.

If her birth was half as bad as she’s making out she would be staying at home. I know everyone’s recovery is different but from what she’s disclosed she had a tough time, I don’t get the “keeping up appearances” of going out an about so early after birth. Enjoy being at home and recovering properly!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be taking a newborn out if I didn’t have to, but I see no harm in taking toddlers out. My daughter goes everywhere with me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Absolutely. And I’ve found it to be worse now that some people are “double jabbed” - they seem to think they’re invincible. I have no qualms in telling people to give me space if they’re getting too close as I’m pregnant and haven’t had my first jab yet.

If her birth was half as bad as she’s making out she would be staying at home. I know everyone’s recovery is different but from what she’s disclosed she had a tough time, I don’t get the “keeping up appearances” of going out an about so early after birth. Enjoy being at home and recovering properly!
Eurgh same. I tend to cross the road on walks to avoid people but I have noticed out and about, at the shops, people seem to have forgotten about it all. It really pisses me off but when you’re pregnant I can imagine how much more important it is for you to keep your baby safe. I rarely see people using hand sanitiser or cleaning their trolley anymore 🥺 why risk a newborn, they are so vulnerable, no immune system. It’s completely baffling! I loved being at home with my daughter, I so miss those days of just all the sleepy cuddles and watching tv 😂

Reactions: 3
Eurgh same. I tend to cross the road on walks to avoid people but I have noticed out and about, at the shops, people seem to have forgotten about it all. It really pisses me off but when you’re pregnant I can imagine how much more important it is for you to keep your baby safe. I rarely see people using hand sanitiser or cleaning their trolley anymore 🥺 why risk a newborn, they are so vulnerable, no immune system. It’s completely baffling! I loved being at home with my daughter, I so miss those days of just all the sleepy cuddles and watching tv 😂
Absolutely! We’re pretty much just staying home as much as possible but seeing family who are regularly tested for their jobs. Hopefully not long to go!
Oh those newborn days 😍 I’d take newborn time over toddler time any day, I actually sat down, drank hot cups of tea and watched tv 🤣 no chance of that happening this time!

Reactions: 2
Why would you put on a full face of makeup, heels and a massive push up bra for a 15 minute walk around the block 🤦🏼‍♀️ God I just really can’t be arsed with her. Has anyone noticed how her hair has never been seen on both sides of her head? It’s always just slicked over to one side.

Reactions: 12
Why would you put on a full face of makeup, heels and a massive push up bra for a 15 minute walk around the block 🤦🏼‍♀️ God I just really can’t be arsed with her. Has anyone noticed how her hair has never been seen on both sides of her head? It’s always just slicked over to one side.
Because she's got to keep up her fake image of being all stylish and cute. I'd actually like it if she was out in tracky bottoms, trainers, hair scraped back & looking like tit at least people could relate to that.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s just dressed up to stand outside with an empty buggy, just for the Insta pic. Everything she posts is so fake

Reactions: 10
My god what does she look like 😂 Lauren hun get yourself some comfy gifted loungewear and relax. Nobody is impressed you’re in heels and skinny jeans 2 weeks after giving birth …

Reactions: 9
My god what does she look like 😂 Lauren hun get yourself some comfy gifted loungewear and relax. Nobody is impressed you’re in heels and skinny jeans 2 weeks after giving birth …
Just went on to look at the post and now I’m fuming 🤣 she’s only done it and posted it for cloud and comments saying how well she’s doing for being out dressed “properly” and in heels. While subsequently making a lot of new mums in the comments feel quite tit I imagine! Someone commented that for their first walk she hadn’t even brushed her hair and Lauren replied that that was her for the first two weeks, like she only allowed herself to be “off peak” for two weeks before “snapping back”.
I really hate new mum culture sometimes, it really leaves people feeling like they’re failing when they’re taking time to recover and getting to know their new baby and new routine - which is exactly the thing you should be doing.

Reactions: 8
Just went on to look at the post and now I’m fuming 🤣 she’s only done it and posted it for cloud and comments saying how well she’s doing for being out dressed “properly” and in heels. While subsequently making a lot of new mums in the comments feel quite tit I imagine! Someone commented that for their first walk she hadn’t even brushed her hair and Lauren replied that that was her for the first two weeks, like she only allowed herself to be “off peak” for two weeks before “snapping back”.
I really hate new mum culture sometimes, it really leaves people feeling like they’re failing when they’re taking time to recover and getting to know their new baby and new routine - which is exactly the thing you should be doing.
All of this. I took my time to go out, physically I just couldn’t walk (episiotomy in 3 places and then stitched 😬) I LOVED being home, the cuddles, I have so many photos of us all. Babies change so fast and you can see each day how she’d changed. They lose the newborn look so fast. I don’t have any photos of my body, it just wasn’t important to me how I looked. I was so happy and me and my husband enjoyed our baby bubble.

I just feel sad for these people who put so much pressure on themselves to be out and about, like nothing happened. They will regret it. I guess it isn’t like Lauren actually lives with Ella’s dad and they’re in a happy bubble of love. I guess when you depend so heavily on internet strangers giving you compliments, your whole life is fake and set up for the gram, getting dressed up like that for a walk is normal to her. She’ll realise one day how foolish and pathetic she’s been.

To any new mums reading this, you just grew and gave birth to your baby. Take the time to know your baby, rest and recover and enjoy it. It goes so fast. It took me a good 9-12 months to start to feel like my body had recovered. Literally nobody cares about “snapping back”. It’s a dated and ridiculous mentality.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All of this. I took my time to go out, physically I just couldn’t walk (episiotomy in 3 places and then stitched 😬) I LOVED being home, the cuddles, I have so many photos of us all. Babies change so fast and you can see each day how she’d changed. They lose the newborn look so fast. I don’t have any photos of my body, it just wasn’t important to me how I looked. I was so happy and me and my husband enjoyed our baby bubble.

I just feel sad for these people who put so much pressure on themselves to be out and about, like nothing happened. They will regret it. I guess it isn’t like Lauren actually lives with Ella’s dad and they’re in a happy bubble of love. I guess when you depend so heavily on internet strangers giving you compliments, your whole life is fake and set up for the gram, getting dressed up like that for a walk is normal to her. She’ll realise one day how foolish and pathetic she’s been.

To any new mums reading this, you just grew and gave birth to your baby. Take the time to know your baby, rest and recover and enjoy it. It goes so fast. It took me a good 9-12 months to start to feel like my body had recovered. Literally nobody cares about “snapping back”. It’s a dated and ridiculous mentality.
Spot on. 👏🏼👏🏼 It goes so quickly, care less about how you look and “keeping up appearances” and more on soaking up your beautiful baby because it really does so quick!

• Heart
The fake asleep pic of her on the story 😑 I can’t cope with her today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.