Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Lauren šŸ‘‹šŸ¼ Not one ā€œnegativeā€ comment on your post hun, please make it more obvious that you read here!
Be honest Lauren the only reason you're dressed like that is to share a photo on Instagram.

Got to feel sorry for the baby Daddy not aesthetically pleasing enough or fit her theme for her to share a family photo. It's just all about how she looks.

Reactions: 11
Hi Lauren šŸ‘‹šŸ¼ Not one ā€œnegativeā€ comment on your post hun, please make it more obvious that you read here!
Thanks lauren hun for clearing that up for us. You look absolutely ridiculous hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she says I just wanted to feel like me for 20 minutesā€¦but how long did it take her to get ready? Be away from her baby? Thereā€™s more important things than getting dolled up!

My first outing was when my daughter was 2 weeks old for her hearing test. I washed my hair for the first time since I gave birth and I just wore my maternity leggings, baggy t shirt and trainers. My husband took a photo of me with the pram outside the hospital and I literally love the photo. I look so happy and proud. I didnā€™t need to dress up, style my hair or wear heels and the background is a car park.

Reactions: 7
So as expected Lauren really was that thick to leave this bunting tied to the crib
A1C651EF-282B-4BF5-8879-D1B96E72F6DF.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Be honest Lauren the only reason you're dressed like that is to share a photo on Instagram.

Got to feel sorry for the baby Daddy not aesthetically pleasing enough or fit her theme for her to share a family photo. It's just all about how she looks.
Just wanted to show off how sheā€™s back in her skinny jeans šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Is it me or is the lighting on her latest photos really off? Like sheā€™s wacked up the brightness but now the quality seems off?

Reactions: 3
There she is, sitting in her living room with her ridiculously overlined clown lips and wearing sunglasses indoors šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There she is, sitting in her living room with her ridiculously overlined clown lips and wearing sunglasses indoors šŸ˜‚
I think the lipstick is a filter as it doesnā€™t match up with her lip line very well. Either that or sheā€™s terrible at make up šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep using a filter on the baby which is blurring the skin on her face, itā€™s very strange šŸ„“

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep using a filter on the baby which is blurring the skin on her face, itā€™s very strange šŸ„“
She filters the tit out of everything. Iā€™m not convinced we have any idea what she actually looks like in real life.

Looking at her boyfriend's photos of the baby it's sad how much Lauren filters photos of her.
I think itā€™s sad, and pretty disgusting that she feels the need to put a filter on photos of that beautiful little girl!
I love that there is an actual photo of her, not edited on the boyfriends insta, I donā€™t think she needs to filter her photos, I pity her that she has to go through life putting these filters on, trying to make herself look like someone she isnā€™t, and projecting this fake persona, not a great example to set to a child. She needs to grow up for her daughters sake!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The only thing the boyfriend seems to post over and over is how he canā€™t wait to have adventures with herā€¦ ie once this useless newborn phase is over šŸ˜‚

Shes filtered that poor baby so much in her latest photos with her mum and grandma that the poor baby looks like an alien! Give it up lauren, please!

Reactions: 5
Shes filtered that poor baby so much in her latest photos with her mum and grandma that the poor baby looks like an alien! Give it up lauren, please!
Yeh Lauren and her mums legs look really weird because of the editing. Sheā€™s messed around with the colour of the grass or something.
someone needs to put that girl on a photoshop course ASAP

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.