Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her stories, she left in the D of the baby’s name on the wall 👀
For someone so incredibly anxious about it all, she’s gone crazy buying and decorating! I didn’t really let myself buy anything or have much in the house until much closer to my due date. I was an anxious worrier and believed the old wives tales.

Reactions: 1
On her stories, she left in the D of the baby’s name on the wall 👀
For someone so incredibly anxious about it all, she’s gone crazy buying and decorating! I didn’t really let myself buy anything or have much in the house until much closer to my due date. I was an anxious worrier and believed the old wives tales.
Or is that not the word dream? I can’t take her seriously because everything about her screams little girl playing house.

Reactions: 2
She’s either wearing 5 padded bras or she’s photoshopped to the eyeballs (probably both).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry have I read this correctly - her first STRESS FREE day??????
erm her whole life is lounging around on the sofa and getting tarted up for no reason!!
I cannot deal with this idiot anymore 😑😑😑
She’s such a prick isn’t she? She wouldn’t know what stress even was if it came up and knocked her off her stupid bleeping heels! All she does is lounge around on her mums sofa all day, pouting for selfies and moaning how tired she is. There are pregnant women out there who actually work for a living, not like this waste of oxygen.

Reactions: 6
I was a normal person, who worked a crazy busy job and took my maternity leave from 37 weeks. I was so tired from working flat out that it took weeks of resting for me to not feel so drained and tired.

She has nothing in her life to make her tired! I didn’t realise playing dress up and setting up a photo shoot for a sugary drink is so demanding 🤨 Yet there are pregnant women going to work every day, running a house, looking after other children and helping elderly parents, there are pregnant women wearing full PPE every single day trying to care for Covid patients while keeping their baby safe. It’s extremely insulting that she doesn’t see how little she has to worry about or to make her tired!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why the hell is she out for a pub lunch and in the shops when she has a chronic illness, is in her 3rd trimester, has alluded to problems with her health and baby's making her and possibly needing to deliver the baby earlier when we're still in a pandemic? Does she really not care as long as she can get her content? Just look what happened to Grace Victory Lauren.

Reactions: 10
I can’t see that she’s bought the baby one functional plain white onesie but now it has a swimming costume. Ffs. She’ll be putting it to bed in heels. She’s going to get a massive shock when the baby arrives and it isn’t a cabbage patch doll.

Reactions: 10
I hate to say it but she’s going to struggle when this baby arrives. She’s got it all perfectly mapped out in her head and the reality is far from perfect. She’s in for a shock.

Reactions: 5
I hate to say it but she’s going to struggle when this baby arrives. She’s got it all perfectly mapped out in her head and the reality is far from perfect. She’s in for a shock.
Agreed. But she’ll never admit that.
I also find it infuriating that she doesn’t work, has a baby on the way, but wastes £26 on primark heels and sandals. I mean, £26 could buy a fair amount of nappies, or a few tubs of formula

£16 for the bleeping swan coaster tit

Reactions: 5
Oh do shut up Lauren moaning after totting about the shops in your heels to buy more heels and outfits so the baby can get you more likes on the gram. How about you actually put the baby first and not risk it's health after saying you were so worried. Surely that's more important that future photoshoots.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
According to her nursery tour the baby’s name begins with E. my guess is Emilia

Reactions: 2
What’s tragic is that if you look at her tagged pictures, the fella has posted a few thanking people for gifts... a little “I’ll play hockey like my daddy” grow and some animal ones off someone else and then a couple he’s even bought and obviously they’re nowhere to be seen on her Instagram posts of the nursery 🙄 she’s tragic.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.