Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am irrationally ticked off because she shared a photo of my favourite ben & Jerrys flavour which I can’t eat now due to lactose intolerance. Also with the spoon daintily placed in the top like she is going to eat the whole tub but she’ll have like 2 mouthfuls and give the rest to her mum or babydaddy.

Reactions: 2
It was her description that made me laugh, I don’t believe anyone messaged her those things because you can be sure we would have seen screenshots of it on her stories.
Rolls her top down over her shoulders with the purpose of showing of her boobs. Put it away Lozza, this looks so tacky on a pregnant woman!

Reactions: 3
It was her description that made me laugh, I don’t believe anyone messaged her those things because you can be sure we would have seen screenshots of it on her stories.
Yeah I don’t believe her either, as you say - there would’ve definitely been screenshots!

Reactions: 2
“Shall i make freakshakes or mocktails” for gods sake grow up woman. Try eating some fruits and vegetables for a change!

freakshakes are SO 2015/2016. Which is when he content started and hasn’t moved on since then...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You can tell she doesn’t have a job or anything really going on in her life, all she does is buy continuous crap for the baby.

Reactions: 6
Rolls her top down over her shoulders with the purpose of showing off her boobs 🙄Put it away Lozza, this looks so tacky on a pregnant woman!
The terrible editing on her photo just makes her look almost cartoon like most of the time!

Reactions: 3
As if she’s been gifted an entire suitcase with every single thing she’ll need for the hospital. I should become an online beggar instead of paying for everything myself like a mug.

• Angry
I hate the whole gifted situation. Companies seem to think it’ll make us think of using them, but it annoys me and I’m fed up of paying increasing prices so they can gift more and more to people that don’t actually need or deserve what they’ve been sent. There are so many more people beyond Instagram that would really appreciate being sent some items to help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It seems like she’s been getting some backlash for all her freebies, saying she knows people feel like she doesn’t deserve them and she’s sorry.
No you don’t deserve them Lauren, you sit on your arse all day, accepting freebies whilst the rest of us have to work to pay for these things and some of us struggle to budget/save for baby items.
I hope her Daughter grows up realising she has to work to pay for things and doesn’t take after her lazy bloody mother.

• Heart
Shes sorry you feel like that but she's still going to take take take, she has no shame. Just sits there and gets things given to her, God knows why! Its insane and I wouldn't go near these company's giving stuff to her

Reactions: 5
I think it’s in extremely poor taste when many people are struggling financially right now. And here’s someone who does and will continue to do absolutely nothing for society yet gets everything handed to her on a plate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The fact she’s even said “I’m so impressed with this case”. Yes course you bloody are! ITS FREE 😡😡😡😡. She’s a huge scrounger and it makes me sick!!

Reactions: 9
duck her apology. The apology I’d like to see is her donating some of the mountains of gifted tit she’s received. She doesn’t need it all. The fact that she thinks a simple sorry is enough and she can still keep taking with both hands speaks volumes of what an immature child she still is. How about get a job, move out of Mummy’s spare room, work for your tit and pack your own hospital bag (which you don’t need for about 6 months).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It might just be me, but whenever I see a company “gift” things to undeserving people, it instantly makes me not want to ever buy from that brand. Anyone else?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.