Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I doubt she can move in with the boyfriend as she has no real sustainable income, sad for the child really, and the dad, I followed him to see what he was like and, cringeyness aside he seems fairly normal and posted about bits he had brought for the baby.... her and her family strike me ad the type to make things very difficult for the dad if they split
I agree ☝ It’s laughable! I can’t work out how you’re supposed to raise a child, having never done a day’s work/paid your own bills/made any decent effort to create a life for yourself. She has nothing to offer??? I hope (most likely in vain) that her boyfriend has a more realistic perspective.

Reactions: 6
Well I doubt she can move in with the boyfriend as she has no real sustainable income, sad for the child really, and the dad, I followed him to see what he was like and, cringeyness aside he seems fairly normal and posted about bits he had brought for the baby.... her and her family strike me ad the type to make things very difficult for the dad if they split
I’ve just been having a nosy on his Instagram, he obviously lives with his parents as well, how on earth can they both hope to raise a child together when they don’t live together and both still live at home. Seems like they’re not prepared for adult life, let alone raising a child

Reactions: 3
Does she even eat that stuff though? She is extremely thin and I fail to see how someone can be that thin and eat all that crap. Unless she eats the crap and pretty much nothing else, which I guess would work from a calories in/out perspective. If she does eat all that sugar then it could well be causing or worsening whatever is wrong with her as sugar is terrible for causing inflammation, which is the enemy of people with autoimmune diseases.

Reactions: 5
She literally cooks like she is playing house. It’s pathetic. Those milkshakes give me a headache looking at them. She must exist on a permanent sugar high/crash rollercoaster.
Ugh god this is so accurate. Everything she does screams of a 12 year old playing a game. Even her pregnancy bump photos look like she’s stuffed a pillow up her dress.

Reactions: 6
Lol she needed her followers to tell her that a crib and a pram are essentials for a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol she needed her followers to tell her that a crib and a pram are essentials for a baby.

This poor baby has no hope, Lauren doesn’t have a bleeping clue, her own Mum had to resort to google to work out her own age. Of course she’s having to resort to asking other people what her child needs. I despair at people like this having children 🤦🏼‍♀️

Wonder what she’s going to name the baby? Dolly? Barbie? Or something more traditional 🙃

• Haha
Wonder what she’s going to name the baby? Dolly? Barbie? Or something more traditional 🙃
Something double barrelled. Like Evie-Mae or Amelia-Rose.
Or something posh-sounding which completely contradicts the actual reality of her life like Darcy or Olivia or Ava.

Reactions: 8
Something double barrelled. Like Evie-Mae or Amelia-Rose.
Or something posh-sounding which completely contradicts the actual reality of her life like Darcy or Olivia or Ava.
I agree with the double barrelled but I don’t think any of those other names are posh sounding haha.
I can see her going for something like Isabella, something very girly!

Reactions: 2
I agree with the double barrelled but I don’t think any of those other names are posh sounding haha.
I can see her going for something like Isabella, something very girly!
Oh no i think they were posh but now they’re not if that makes sense 😂

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think the curry picture she posted still looked like an explosion at the sugar factory? Made me boak looking at it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.