Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless, she’s getting all dressed up again just to go sit on the sofa and eat pizza and drink mock tails with her Mum, the fact she got a handbag out too just makes me howl 😂 she’s so sad!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Bless, she’s getting all dressed up again just to go sit on the sofa and eat pizza and drink mock tails with her Mum, the fact she got a handbag out too just makes me howl 😂 she’s so sad!
She put boots on too 🤣 but then you can see in the sofa photo that she’s wearing a different outfit, so she clearly just dressed up for the story. Odd behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who swans around their house of an evening drinking a mocktail with that much garnish? She’s full of tit. Have an orange juice and piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who swans around their house of an evening drinking a mocktail with that much garnish? She’s full of tit. Have an orange juice and piss off.
I dont even think that pic is from this evening lol, she deffo took them yesterday, same as the flowers on her door step.

Reactions: 1
So I dip in and out of her page for a laugh. I’m baffled how she has so many followers? And surely she’s losing her target audience now she’s pregnant. I don’t see how anyone over 16 would have interest in over edited, over posed, over sugared food? 🤯

Reactions: 4
That DIY, stupidly posing like she's in a chorus line amongst strategically placed random pieces, very little to do with DIY grid post 🤣. The theme is 'mismatched stuff I've been gifted.'

For someone who's always wanted to be a Mum and this is a dream she really hasn't a clue. It looks like her boyfriend is getting the baby a wardrobe of clothes to have at his too. All very separate considering they're supposed to be together.

• Haha
She’s posted a whole Instagram post of ‘Pinterest inspiration’ - she should know that those photos all belong to other people and anything from Pinterest needs crediting. What a dkkk

Reactions: 5
She seems to be going to as many shops as are open at the moment. Hunting for more sugar, fake alcohol and tacky crap. Lauren honey are you forgetting we're in the middle of pandemic you're pregnant and supposed to also be ill. Or also that you only get dressed up annually once a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She seems to be going to as many shops as are open at the moment. Hunting for more sugar, fake alcohol and tacky crap. Lauren honey are you forgetting we're in the middle of pandemic you're pregnant and supposed to also be ill. Or also that you only get dressed up annually once a month.
Annually once a month? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.