Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tut tut it looks like the boyfriend was there but she’s tried to cut him out the pic View attachment 386092

This is so weird! Why would you cut out the father of your child? The way she’s spoken about the baby so far, even her announcement yesterday she makes it sound as if it’s her baby and she’s doing this alone. I don’t know about anyone else, but I can see him being pushed out and Lauren, her mum and her Grandma raising the baby - especially as he doesn’t appear to live with her, and we all know (no matter how much she pretends) that she lives with Mummy still!

Reactions: 8
This is so weird! Why would you cut out the father of your child? The way she’s spoken about the baby so far, even her announcement yesterday she makes it sound as if it’s her baby and she’s doing this alone. I don’t know about anyone else, but I can see him being pushed out and Lauren, her mum and her Grandma raising the baby - especially as he doesn’t appear to live with her, and we all know (no matter how much she pretends) that she lives with Mummy still!
I think this was just a case of she didn’t wanna get called out about breaking lockdown rules but other examples of her calling it “my” baby and “I’m so excited to announce my pregnancy” type language is pushing him out. I just think she’s too immature to think it’s not just her dolly to play dress up, it’s her boyfriends child too

Reactions: 5
I think this was just a case of she didn’t wanna get called out about breaking lockdown rules but other examples of her calling it “my” baby and “I’m so excited to announce my pregnancy” type language is pushing him out. I just think she’s too immature to think it’s not just her dolly to play dress up, it’s her boyfriends child too

Exactly, whenever she talks about the baby it’s always in the context of me/my not ours! I think you’re right that this baby is going to be a dolly to her, an accessory that she can dress up and show off :(

Reactions: 3
Looks like she got pregnant just because she has nothing else to do 🤷‍♀️. No job, never see her with friends (pre lockdown), doesn’t study.. Just find it so baffling she’s early twenties and is having a baby whilst still living at home with her mum. Surely her and her boyf would want to move in together first?

Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t surprise me if she poked holes in a condom she seems the type

I really hope her daughter turns out to be the biggest tomboy ever and doesn’t conform to playing dolly dress up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get not wanting to say how much you earn, but why is she so weird and shady about her ‘living situation’? It’s quite a normal question except that she’s embarrassed to admit the truth.

Reactions: 11
I get not wanting to say how much you earn, but why is she so weird and shady about her ‘living situation’? It’s quite a normal question except that she’s embarrassed to admit the truth.
We all know the truth anyway.

Do you think because of how little she is she'll have to have a cesarean?

Why is asking about her living situation a bad thing? People are curious. We all know she lives at home but she posts as if it’s her house. Hun, we know you live at home. Why don’t you just own it??
Can’t stand it when influencers get all outraged over things like this. Lauren hun you put your whole life out there for everyone to see. You literally showed the internet your positive pregnancy test ffs. Why you acting fake shocked that we’re all curious about your living arrangements 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Here we go...the..’how ill I’m feeling, how tired I am, I can’t move off the sofa’
But at least I managed to get all dressed and made up most days to take photos of unnecessary content like cocktail making 🙄🙄 bore off hun! Millions of people in the world having babies, being pregnant, it a worker situation than you!

Reactions: 7
Here we go...the..’how ill I’m feeling, how tired I am, I can’t move off the sofa’
But at least I managed to get all dressed and made up most days to take photos of unnecessary content like cocktail making 🙄🙄 bore off hun! Millions of people in the world having babies, being pregnant, it a worker situation than you!
If this girl ever had to do a days work she would literally just die.

Reactions: 6
Moans about feeling tired and I'll but she just lunges around eating tit food all the time...a bit of fresh air, exercise and healthy food would do her the world of good rather than faffing with her clothes and make up just to lay on the sofa and eat crap.

Reactions: 4
If this girl ever had to do a days work she would literally just die.
She would simply perish 😂 I remember her from years ago, she used to follow me and then unfollow when I followed her back and even then I remember clicking early on that she was pretending to live alone. I cannot believe she is still living the same fantasy (and nothing more) over 6 years later.

Reactions: 6
Wish I could spend all day making pointless collages but unfortunately I have to earn a living to survive

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.