Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real with those ‘collages’? 😂 it’s like a cutting and sticking project a 10 year old would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she actually soliciting people to buy collages from her that anyone can make for free on the many apps that you can download for FREE on App Store!

Tragic!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Clearly on the beg for gifted pieces from these small business instagrams she’s sharing. It’s so bleeping obvious!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Clearly on the beg for gifted pieces from these small business instagrams she’s sharing. It’s so bleeping obvious!
I hope none of them take the bait. She's already blagged herself enough. Small businesses need your custom not to be begging and your "influence."

Her drinking water out of disposable plastic bottles whilst at home really annoyed me too.

Reactions: 5
I hope none of them take the bait. She's already blagged herself enough. Small businesses need your custom not to be begging and your "influence."

Her drinking water out of disposable plastic bottles whilst at home really annoyed me too.

I hate it when people do shares on stories claiming they’re supporting small businesses. If you want to support them, bloody buy something, actually give them money that goes towards supporting their families instead of pathetically begging for free tit!

Reactions: 7
Well her plan worked, here comes the free shite. Get a job and pay for it yourself like everyone else you lazy little cow.

Reactions: 10
It will be a 3x3
Funded by everyone with a job
She needs to grow up
Her mum’s reaction was the right one... “bloody 3!”
And she basically admitted that she barely eats any of the diabetes and tooth cavity causing things she makes: her parents and grandparents and boyfriend eat them.

Reactions: 4
Her mum’s reaction was the right one... “bloody 3!”
And she basically admitted that she barely eats any of the diabetes and tooth cavity causing things she makes: her parents and grandparents and boyfriend eat them.

Because her mum knows full well she would be raising them, whilst Lozza is on the sofa feeling ‘fatigued’ from her illness, but not before slapping on a full face of makeup so she can take a photo bemoaning how tired she is and posting it on the gram!! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Just when you think she can’t get any more tragic, here she is wrapping up empty boxes and pretending they are her birthday presents to get that birthday pic. I don’t believe for one second @itsandrini or her mum wrapped up her presents like this as everything Lauren wraps looks like this style
30242688-E62F-4CE7-AABB-FFA9ECCC7804.jpeg

• Haha
Just when you think she can’t get any more tragic, here she is wrapping up empty boxes and pretending they are her birthday presents to get that birthday pic. I don’t believe for one second @itsandrini or her mum wrapped up her presents like this as everything Lauren wraps looks like this style View attachment 406358
Those bleeping sandwiches. She thinks she’s the queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just can’t deal with all the editing she uses on the photos. It makes them look almost cartoon like they’re so fake looking. Dread to think what awful filters shes going to use on the baby 😩

Reactions: 9
Here we go again, pass us the violin she's so unwell. Yawn.
Must be tired from wrapping empty boxes and making sandwiches for NOBODY. What a sad existence.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.