Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebrating one year together and she’s 20 weeks pregnant. Yikes 😅
His insta post about her makes him sound about 15. Weird vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That 20 week photo looks really odd, something off about it like it’s been partially photoshopped!

Reactions: 2
Proving to us her fella does exist beyond the initial sperm donation...
Could she be arching her back more in that photo to get a sticky out bump?!

Reactions: 5
Celebrating one year together and she’s 20 weeks pregnant. Yikes 😅
His insta post about her makes him sound about 15. Weird vibes
Find this so ridiculous! Surely you’d at least go on holiday together or live together before committing to bringing life into the world together?

Reactions: 5
I hope it lasts for the baby
But what foundation do they have? They barely know one another 🙄

Reactions: 3
I know she’s in her early twenties but the whole thing just feels like a teenager playing mummies and daddies. Very very odd.

Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s just me but I find it incredibly sad that a girl in their early 20s would say they dreamt of a baby for ‘years’. I could see that as a sentiment if you were perhaps in your 30s or so and married and had gone through years of struggle to conceive but in her own words, she ‘doesn’t have anything going for her’, she’s still living at home and has been an adult and in this relationship for 5 minutes.

Reactions: 9
Maybe it’s just me but I find it incredibly sad that a girl in their early 20s would say they dreamt of a baby for ‘years’. I could see that as a sentiment if you were perhaps in your 30s or so and married and had gone through years of struggle to conceive but in her own words, she ‘doesn’t have anything going for her’, she’s still living at home and has been an adult and in this relationship for 5 minutes.

It’s incredibly sad. I feel like the only reason she’s having a baby is because she literally has no other purpose in life; she’s unemployed, lives at home and I think she will continue to do so for a long time, her Instagram is just her dressing up like a little girl and staging little tea parties for her and her mum for likes, and she does nothing but sit around at home complaining about how ‘poorly’ she is. Bluntly put she has no life and thinks a child will give her existence some meaning.

She keeps posting baby stuff on her Instagram story and captioning it “thank you @brand” - is this all undisclosed gifts as I can’t believe she’s buying all this then thanking the brand?

Reactions: 4
She keeps posting baby stuff on her Instagram story and captioning it “thank you @brand” - is this all undisclosed gifts as I can’t believe she’s buying all this then thanking the brand?

I suspect it’s all gifted too, and she’s just not declaring it!

Ah she’s put PR package! 🙄 pisses me off that she’s sat on her arse getting freebies, whilst people have to save up, or budget to be able to buy baby stuff!

Attachments

Just came here to say I am absolutely pig sick of seeing her use heart shaped tealight holders as sauce/nibble dishes! Please just buy some actual bowls fffffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.