Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also can you imagine the backlash of the brand said they didn’t want to work with her anymore because she’s pregnant?! That would be unfair
how would that be unfair? Pregnant women are not meant to drink. It is classless to me that this brand think it’s ok to have a pregnant woman advertising their brand. Actually trashy. We all know the booze is just a prop but many of her followers don’t and I’m sure the brands don’t. It’s all in bad taste.

Reactions: 9
Is she having twins now? I don’t get the double scan photo and crying with laughter emoji if not.

Is she having twins now? I don’t get the double scan photo and crying with laughter emoji if not.
Looks like it’s just a double photo! And she says in the next part of her stories her partners car broke down before appointment and they had to get a lift, then couldn’t measure baby properly so she was doing laps around the waiting room as baby was upside down 🙄 think that’s what the laughing emoji was for as she says it was one hell of a day!
She’s got a wake up call if she thinks that was exhausting - wait until the baby is actually here 😂 she hasn’t got a clue!!

Reactions: 2
Ha yep I was premature on that one, posted before I watched the others. It’s still so weird that this infant woman is having a baby.

Reactions: 2
Ha yep I was premature on that one, posted before I watched the others. It’s still so weird that this infant woman is having a baby.
Absolutely, I said upthread I can’t imagine her as a Mum, she’s far too immature. I love the way you put it ‘infant woman’ such a great description 😂

Reactions: 4
She must be moving out if she is looking at nursery decor. Her mums house is a two bed housing association

Reactions: 1
I can’t get my head around her being pregnant. a) she’s a child. I know she’s not legally a child, but she acts like a child and looks like a child, b) she is an android devoid of any sex appeal who I cannot imagine ever having sex, c) if she’s “so ill” how on earth will she look after a baby? The healthiest person in the world feels like tit after a week with a newborn, d) oh God she’s going to post endless fake perfect pictures about how idyllic it is even though it’s going to be a total 💩 fest isn’t she?

Reactions: 13
The gifted stuff has begun already... thousands are having Christmas present delays but somehow her gifted tit gets delivered within days...

Oh and nursery inspiration for where hun??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is that a rock on her finger?

Been too in shock to comment about her pregnancy announcement, not as much as her or her Mum though I imagine. But fast work turning an oops into a money making opportunity and being thankful for all the new content she'll have. Always lusted after other influencers insta lives and wanted what they have but has just been playing house with her mum's house and now she'll also have a dolly.

As for the alcohol thing imagine if a tv ad had a pregnant woman advertising it? Brands blur the lines enough as it is with advertising alcohol on Instagram where they don't put the usual legal drink aware warnings. As she's pointed out they do a non alcoholic version so why not be honest with the brand or they tell her to only advertise that one rather than risk their reputation. They could have still worked together. More transparency maybe would have made a better ad. By just saying I'd usually drink this, it's one of my favourites but this year I've discovered their non alcoholic version so I can still enjoy my favourite brand in a safe way.

Is anyone else waiting for itssandrini to come on here under a pseudonym and call us all c**ts lmao. She’s practically an influencer in her own right now with 3k of Lauren’s followers

• Haha
You can do last minute Christmas errands in a pair of tracksuit bottoms, wearing no make up and with your hair shoved in an unbrushed ponytail. She’d feel a lot less burnt out if she didn’t feel the need to try to look perfect every single day. I have an autoimmune disease and I just couldn’t put that level of effort in.

Reactions: 8
You can do last minute Christmas errands in a pair of tracksuit bottoms, wearing no make up and with your hair shoved in an unbrushed ponytail. She’d feel a lot less burnt out if she didn’t feel the need to try to look perfect every single day. I have an autoimmune disease and I just couldn’t put that level of effort in.
Her outfits make me cringe because it’s like a little girl playing dress up, the crispy curls and bright red lipstick.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if she will get her own place with the baby? You just know the baby photos will be edited and she will photoshop out the bags under her eyes ...

Reactions: 1
She reminds me of someone that would of tx her mum and grandma that she was pregnant from upstairs in her bedroom 😂 like she couldn’t face telling them 😂

• Haha
First Xmas with baby daddy? So they haven’t even been together a year yet! 🤔🤔🤔

First Xmas with baby daddy? So they haven’t even been together a year yet! 🤔🤔🤔
Nope she said on her stories a week ago back when doing a Q&A thing they’d been together for nearly a year 😬 no offence to anyone who’s done this, but I just couldn’t imagine having a baby with someone after being together for less than a year, a baby to me is a bigger commitment than marriage, you’re tied to that person through another for the rest of your life!

Nope she said on her stories a week ago back when doing a Q&A thing they’d been together for nearly a year 😬 no offence to anyone who’s done this, but I just couldn’t imagine having a baby with someone after being together for less than a year, a baby to me is a bigger commitment than marriage, you’re tied to that person through another for the rest of your life!
I think we can all safely assume it wasn’t actually planned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.