Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me for saying it but for insta influencers it’s new content, new followers, more likes 🤷🏻‍♀️ All for the gram life

Reactions: 7
Forgive me for saying it but for insta influencers it’s new content, new followers, more likes 🤷🏻‍♀️ All for the gram life
It’s sad really, but very true! I’m sure she will be gifted tons of stuff for the baby and will hardly end up having to buy anything herself. I really don’t understand how she supports herself by being a ‘blogger’ I’m guessing Mummy chips in a lot.

Reactions: 3
All she posts is alcohol!
I wonder if she was a bit scared of telling potential brands offering an ad opportunity that she’s pregnant? Didn’t want to scare them off? Especially at this time of year which is quite the booze-fest anyway. So now she’s just taking the money and running. Irresponsible though.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but she's been having her usual cocktails nd wine these past few weeks , I know she maybe just found out but surely she had known for quite a while now considering she's had her ultrasound.. so when she's posing with her drinks she wasn't drinking them? Of course we already know she fakes her pics. . She usually doesn't eat or bake any of it , or she will post the pics of the food later and act like she's having it at that moment but omg how lazy can you be?! To knowingly be pregnant nd post pics of yourself with an alcoholic drink in your hand. Brain dead doesn't even begin to cover it. I hate dishonesty!!! And you know what, I actually enjoy her pics . I appreciate the effort she goes to. I'm a really visual person but can't stand the phony person that comes with it.
I don’t get the issue of being knowingly pregnant and posting photos with alcohol. We know her photos are all staged. She wasn’t drinking the alcohol as she has said. So why is it ‘brain dead’ to do that?

Reactions: 1
I don’t get the issue of being knowingly pregnant and posting photos with alcohol. We know her photos are all staged. She wasn’t drinking the alcohol as she has said. So why is it ‘brain dead’ to do that?
If you really need it spelling out- an alcohol brand using a pregnant woman to advertise this product is dangerous and disingenuous. Lauren is an influencer and some of her 60k followers aren’t the brightest - they will see her advertising alcohol and may think she’s having a drink so will I. It doesn’t matter that she’s started saying she’s having non alcoholic drinks, the promotion of the alcoholic brand is what she is getting paid for.

It can also be disingenuous that a pregnant woman who is getting paid to advertise the product when she can’t drink it. It’s a very bad look for both Lauren and the brand doing this. Even the day before she announced the pregnancy she was posting pics of Baileys though this was apparently not an Ad.

Reactions: 13
If you really need it spelling out- an alcohol brand using a pregnant woman to advertise this product is dangerous and disingenuous. Lauren is an influencer and some of her 60k followers aren’t the brightest - they will see her advertising alcohol and may think she’s having a drink so will I. It doesn’t matter that she’s started saying she’s having non alcoholic drinks, the promotion of the alcoholic brand is what she is getting paid for.

It can also be disingenuous that a pregnant woman who is getting paid to advertise the product when she can’t drink it. It’s a very bad look for both Lauren and the brand doing this. Even the day before she announced the pregnancy she was posting pics of Baileys though this was apparently not an Ad.
But that’s the thing, when she advertised the alcohol she wasn’t openly known to be pregnant. It’s different if she advertises alcohol going forward now it’s known that she’s pregnant.

Because she is exposing her dishonesty and encouraging people to buy things which she clearly hasn't. Not all of her followers know that her photos are staged.

But that’s the thing, when she advertised the alcohol she wasn’t openly known to be pregnant. It’s different if she advertises alcohol going forward now it’s known that she’s pregnant.
But now we do... so we can only assume that she has falsely advertised to a large audience.

You put it a 100 times better than me👌🏼

Reactions: 6
Because she is exposing her dishonesty and encouraging people to buy things which she clearly hasn't. Not all of her followers know that her photos are staged.

But now we do... so we can only assume that she has falsely advertised to a large audience.

You put it a 100 times better than me👌🏼
You do realise that half the ads people post on Social Media are disingenuous? It’s definitely not just Lauren doing this.

You do realise that half the ads people post on Social Media are disingenuous? It’s definitely not just Lauren doing this.
Yes her AD’s and most other influencers AD’s are disingenuous when they end up selling the item unused on eBay because they’ve never had intentions of using it or they pretend to love a shampoo and then a week later in a vlog they are washing their hair with their usual one. So her advertising alcohol is disingenuous but as I said above the problem with it is also that is dangerous to any pregnant followers who think to themselves she’s been posting pics of alcohol and making herself cocktails for 3 months - no mention anywhere the last two months when she knew she was pregnant that they weren’t for her anywhere. Just because she’s done a few stories saying she won’t be drinking now doesn’t make up for the last months of advertising alcohol while knowing she was pregnant. Some of her followers aren’t the brightest and completely believe what she shows on Instagram is her real life and will look at her glamourising alcohol while being pregnant and it’s all very murky to me. Actually I’m convinced she kept this quiet from the brand, as I just don’t see how this was allowed if they knew about it

Reactions: 4
Yes her AD’s and most other influencers AD’s are disingenuous when they end up selling the item unused on eBay because they’ve never had intentions of using it or they pretend to love a shampoo and then a week later in a vlog they are washing their hair with their usual one. So her advertising alcohol is disingenuous but as I said above the problem with it is also that is dangerous to any pregnant followers who think to themselves she’s been posting pics of alcohol and making herself cocktails for 3 months - no mention anywhere the last two months when she knew she was pregnant that they weren’t for her anywhere. Just because she’s done a few stories saying she won’t be drinking now doesn’t make up for the last months of advertising alcohol while knowing she was pregnant. Some of her followers aren’t the brightest and completely believe what she shows on Instagram is her real life and will look at her glamourising alcohol while being pregnant and it’s all very murky to me. Actually I’m convinced she kept this quiet from the brand, as I just don’t see how this was allowed if they knew about it
Just playing devils advocate here... I have previously worked with brands where you have to put a post together and send to the brand for them to approve it. Brands don’t always get back to you quickly and sometimes it can be weeks before they approve the post to go up. So there could be other things involved here aside from just posting a picture Willy-nilly. I agree it’s disingenuous

Reactions: 1
also can you imagine the backlash of the brand said they didn’t want to work with her anymore because she’s pregnant?! That would be unfair

also can you imagine the backlash of the brand said they didn’t want to work with her anymore because she’s pregnant?! That would be unfair
Poor Lauren, not able to advertise her booze for 9 whole months

Reactions: 2
Poor Lauren, not able to advertise her booze for 9 whole months
No, I’m saying a brand can’t legally decide not to work with her because she’s pregnant. For example; the Prosecco brand couldn’t change their mind about using her as an influencer upon finding out she’s pregnant, if they have already started the contract.

No, I’m saying a brand can’t legally decide not to work with her because she’s pregnant. For example; the Prosecco brand couldn’t change their mind about using her as an influencer upon finding out she’s pregnant, if they have already started the contract.
Of course they could. Brands have get out clauses and caveats in contracts all the time. At the very worst if they didn’t have a good commercial manager to write the contracts and it didn’t have a clause they could have either put the AD on hold until next year or paid her anyway and not ran the AD.

They could have definitely asked her to wait and fulfilled her end of the contract when she’s not upduffed by her invisible Boyf living in her mums spare room arranging empty boxes and bags to make it look like she’s been shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.