Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes so strange. Like a little girl with a Doll's House and the decor reflects that. Her Mum must just not care and let her get on with it. I'd be what the duck have you done to my house.
I do feel sorry for her mum, imagine having to take pictures of your daughter in her underwear posing on your kitchen counter so she can post them on Instagram for attention and likes from strangers on the internet lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So what? I’m confused by the significance of this!
She’s photoshopped the picture. She’s attempted to make it look nicer but you can see where she’s stretched the sofa and cushions. No idea why you’d need to photoshop a picture of a room, pointless really but I guess it’s a good example of Lauren faking it.

Reactions: 1
She’s been mentioning that she’s gaining followers recently. I wonder if these are more bought ones?

Reactions: 3
All of her cakes look ridiculous and too sweet, it’s a shame shes so OTT with them.

Reactions: 2
I just don’t get the sexy lingerie outfits posed in the living room 🙈. Put some fluffy pyjamas on like the rest of us and save the sexy lingerie for when you’re mum and dad aren’t around 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don’t get the sexy lingerie outfits posed in the living room 🙈. Put some fluffy pyjamas on like the rest of us and save the sexy lingerie for when you’re mum and dad aren’t around 🤣
God, she’s so sad. I pity her that her life is so empty she has to stage these fake little scenes purely for Instagram - for the attention!

What is her demographic? I assumed it was girls/women late teens to 30? But if that’s the case, why so many lingerie photos?

What’s going on with the boyfriend. Not noticed any stories or anything of him lately

Reactions: 1
She always makes food for 3, is it for her, her mum and her boyfriend? or who has she got living with her? :(

I have the same illness that she claims to have, and I’m a year younger than her. Not trying to be a witch, but I find it really hard to believe that she has this illness, it leaves you bedbound for the most part, I can’t even do my makeup, let alone make a cake. Maybe she does have it, it’s just surprising. I wish I could function as well as her with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.