Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent posted in a while but my friends have been sharing her Christmas photos on Facebook (I told them her pictures are frauds lol).

Reading through your comments though and I wanted to add to what people are saying in the comments regarding her illness.

I suffer severely from ME like her and cannot work. I went to Chatsworth House with my children last weekend, and the fatigue and pain I've been in since is undesirable to say the least. I havent bathed, brushed my hair, barely got dressed. Today is the first day I've been able to look at my phone other than the odd text/call.

So it pisses me off that she strolls around doing all these things, dolls herself up etc with no flare up afterwards. Okay she might not have it severely but then she is able enough to get a job and work.

I worked as a nurse since I graduated 15 years ago. I've only been off sick for the past year and I cant even explain how upset I feel about losing who I was.

I would take her kind of "sick" any day of the week!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m wondering whether it’s as bad as she makes out? She obviously thinks a lot of herself and is maybe a little indulged. I unfollowed her ages ago when she started advertising for cupcake classes. How can you forward plan something like that with the illness she has? So she knew for absolute sure on the day of the classes she’d be up and ready to go? Never posted anything about the actual classes, either.
I do love her cakes - I think she’s quite talented in that respect - but it’s the whiff of BS that puts me off.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her stories where she was drinking a cocktail in the car like she was so cool and "random"?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s been debated on here whether she does undisclosed AD’s but this Tesco one confirms it for me she does them on the sly.
Tesco have been using influencers lately and you can just tell it’s an AD when you swipe through the pics and read the caption too. No one takes pics of the back of a coat to put on insta unless you’re getting paid to do it
6DF21642-0FF7-431B-A1C9-D24EDA3FAAB6.jpeg

Sick the week before lockdown and can't make the most of Wetherspoons or the shops being open 😭
That’s what happens when you spend all your energy making cakes to get some Instagram likes before throwing them in the bin

That’s what happens when you spend all your energy making cakes to get some Instagram likes before throwing them in the bin
I dread to think how much goes in the bin - so bloody wasteful! She’s just a bit of an idiot really. As you say, she only does it for likes/attention same as her posed, self absorbed lingerie posts, because she knows if she didn’t do any of that, she’d have zero followers. She’s just fake as F!

Reactions: 1
I dread to think how much goes in the bin - so bloody wasteful! She’s just a bit of an idiot really. As you say, she only does it for likes/attention same as her posed, self absorbed lingerie posts, because she knows if she didn’t do any of that, she’d have zero followers. She’s just fake as F!
I don’t get it at all why people fawn over her cakes? They look disgusting as they’re all more buttercream than cake, and basically she only owns a Wilton 2D nozzle so everything is decorated with buttercream roses lmao

Reactions: 4
Very strange that she makes out she owns the house and all the decorating/ new sofa etc is paid for by for her when it’s pretty obvious she still lives at home with her mum 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Very strange that she makes out she owns the house and all the decorating/ new sofa etc is paid for by for her when it’s pretty obvious she still lives at home with her mum 🤷‍♀️
God, she leads such a sad life doesn’t she? Trying her best to make out the stuff is hers, when we all know it’s her Mums house so she’s bought this stuff!

I was going to say this. She’s a strange girl.

Yes so strange. Like a little girl with a Doll's House and the decor reflects that. Her Mum must just not care and let her get on with it. I'd be what the duck have you done to my house.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.