Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she dress so “formal” it’s a bit frumpy, and dare I say it, old fashioned for a young girl. Stick some Converse on babes ❤ (She must be falling off those heels pissed with the amount she drinks)

Reactions: 5
Why does she dress so “formal” it’s a bit frumpy, and dare I say it, old fashioned for a young girl. Stick some Converse on babes ❤ (She must be falling off those heels pissed with the amount she drinks)
I would honestly be surprised if this girl drinks AT ALL let alone the ‘lolz whole bottle of prosecco!!1!1!’ She jokes about. Although someone above who knows her IRL says she spends all day in Wetherspoons so maybe I’m wrong 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not bothered lol. I only used to see her at the weekend, but I haven’t for nearly a year now
Any dirt on her boyfriend? Who is he?

Found it funny the other day when she said she couldn’t even brush her hair as she was so ill and weak and her mum had to do it for her, yet the next story was off an OTT sickly pancake spread complete with tray and diabetes that she had made.. 🤔🤔

• Haha
Not to far. About 15-20 mins I guess.
I live near her aswell, see her in Tesco’s a fair bit- she’s always dressed like that and is absolutely tiny!! She’s nothing special to look at in real life and no one really takes any notice of her in the town, she’s just a nobody who happens to have this insta account. I can’t look at her page now, I find it all too contrived and it gives me anxiety!

I’d be tired out if I was tottering around everywhere in heels!! Also her diet of alcohol and cakes is enough to make anyone feel ill.. think she’s got having a hangover mixed up with illness

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Found it funny the other day when she said she couldn’t even brush her hair as she was so ill and weak and her mum had to do it for her, yet the next story was off an OTT sickly pancake spread complete with tray and diabetes that she had made.. 🤔🤔
I have no idea who he is. Just some really tall guy. Not attractive in my eyes. 🤷🏼‍♀️
yes I know it’s funny isn’t it.
It doesn’t make sense if I’m honest.

Reactions: 1
I’ve always suspected from the get go that she’s probably on benefits and disability. Doesn’t work, always at home. Always can afford to buy cake stuff and clothes. Claims to be an influencer but doesn’t do much. She doesn’t even do a chat about her ME or reach out to any awareness groups or anything. It’s weird. So she’s not doing anything tens the betting. Probably just acts up when mums home, when mums at work, probably dicks about playing games or has that tinder boy over. I reckon he’s from the pub or local.

The lingerie posts are cringe. She looks 12 and she appears to live in the Barbie dream house.
Another thing while I think her house is fairly nice (it’s basically a B&M advertisement by this point). There’s never any pictures up of any relatives or anything in that living room - it’s all so staged. Is it just me? Could have them in the hallway or dining room but it’s so... false. Even the kitchen is too pristine. Unless she moves the warburtons bread and shite out of Way then flogs a perfect kitchen selfie to us all like were that daft.

Plus her body does not represent someone who eats & drinks what she post and not being going the gym

It’s the strangest tit.

She’s got the top of the range body despite her edits. Not even gonna lie she’s not a good body. But all the bollocks she eats, dominoes and curries and Chinese...

Makes no sense

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I’m late to the party here, and this is a boring point, but those pancakes were definitely shop bought! Annoys me when people palm shop bought stuff as homemade for ‘likes’

Reactions: 3
I’m late to the party here, and this is a boring point, but those pancakes were definitely shop bought! Annoys me when people palm shop bought stuff as homemade for ‘likes’
Agreed!

also unpopular opinion probably but I hate seeing brownies with shedloads of icing on top. The point of a brownie is the flavour of the rich chocolate, the harder exterior and the the fudgy texture in the middle/bottom. Not sugar flavoured butter piled on top of chocolate cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Everything she does is shop bought!! I thought exactly the same about the pancakes and I’ll never get over her stocking mini eggs on fibre one bars and pretending she made brownies. I’d be furious if I’d paid her for a cake making workshop.

A new lingerie pic 😳 then scroll down and there she is with her nan 🤣 Cakes, knickers and Nan...find your niche hun 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Catherine.m.w does beautiful cakes and makes them all herself

She’s got a very pink feed but her cake business is legit. They’re lovely and good reveiws.

That’s why Lauren hasn’t progressed her baking

It’s all store bought 😂

Catherine.m.w does beautiful cakes and makes them all herself

She’s got a very pink feed but her cake business is legit. They’re lovely and good reveiws.

That’s why Lauren hasn’t progressed her baking

It’s all store bought 😂
Catherine.mw kind of reminds me of slimmingworldxgemx (separate thread on her, so apologies if no one knows who I am talking about!)

Catherine.mw kind of reminds me of slimmingworldxgemx (separate thread on her, so apologies if no one knows who I am talking about!)
I can’t see her content it’s private on IG

Catherine has a very carefully curated feed but the style is a bit overly girly for me. Lovely cakes though.

Reactions: 1
In my opinion her kind of account is the most damaging kind

Constantly pushing all these cakes and meals and drinks despite having an extremely thin figure and has admitted before she eats none of it. Wasteful as well as deceitful, how manyyoung girls see that and compare themselves
And banging on about her crippling illness and yet is dolled up to the nines in stilettos and prancing around and and portraying the perfect lifestyle. Again how many people with actual chronic illness are looking at that and feeling tit about themselves

Reactions: 10
She looks so prissy and silly. How much fun would she be on a day out, with a face full of makeup and massive wedges? Just put some converse and a t-shirt on and breathe out ffs.

Reactions: 6
She looks so prissy and silly. How much fun would she be on a day out, with a face full of makeup and massive wedges? Just put some converse and a t-shirt on and breathe out ffs.
And constantly asking you to take pictures that she pretends she doesn’t know you’re taking

• Haha
In my opinion her kind of account is the most damaging kind

Constantly pushing all these cakes and meals and drinks despite having an extremely thin figure and has admitted before she eats none of it. Wasteful as well as deceitful, how manyyoung girls see that and compare themselves
And banging on about her crippling illness and yet is dolled up to the nines in stilettos and prancing around and and portraying the perfect lifestyle. Again how many people with actual chronic illness are looking at that and feeling tit about themselves
Agreed. I am a very sensible 46 year old woman who has M.E. I don’t even have it as badly as a lot of people do (can hold down a part time job etc). But even I look at her account and feel bad because there is no damn way that I could dress like that. Even the thought of putting on uncomfortable shoes and all that hair and make up and accessories and little short skirts is exhausting. This morning I had a meeting. I put on a smart but comfortable jumpsuit, a bit of make up and a pair of smarter trainers. The meeting was a 10 minute walk away and lasted an hour. I got back home and was so exhausted just by wearing something even vaguely uncomfortable that I was taking my clothes off as soon as the door was shut and putting pyjamas on. I am now lying down for an hour because I’m worn out. I have no idea how she dresses like that and makes cakes like that with a chronic illness. I know that there is a scale and I know that they affect everyone differently, but I call bullshit. If she is expending every last bit of energy on looking perfect, then wouldn’t that energy be better placed on something like...oh I don’t know...finding a part time job? 🙄 At least then she’d make some friends and have some semblance of a normal life instead of filling herself up to pose for pictures with imaginary friends and food she doesn’t eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.