Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how she maintains eating and drinking wine like that when she’s Poorly or even in normal day to day life. Constant wine or fizz and cake can’t be good for you no matter how nice it is.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get how she maintains eating and drinking wine like that when she’s Poorly or even in normal day to day life. Constant wine or fizz and cake can’t be good for you no matter how nice it is.
I don’t think she eats or drinks any of it 🤷‍♀️ just poses for photos and then puts it back.

Reactions: 12
Surely it would go to waste and go off as always has tons of cakes and things
I don’t think that would bother her 😂 literally all she cares about is creating insta-perfect photos, her feed is so bright and pink it hurts my eyes, it’s like like a unicorns fever dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely it would go to waste and go off as always has tons of cakes and things
it’s literally all stage props at this point 🤣
She always seems so over dressed... the blazers/handbags/gaudy earnings and clips etc. Hun you’re going into your garden, not the office. Put some joggers on and relax fs.

Reactions: 3
I actually had to mute her because I’m on a health kick and even her baking was beginning to look appealing enough to send me face first into the spoils of biscuit aisle in my local sainsburys. (normally it looks all style over substance)

but that Warwick picture... wow. Why pretend she actually eats that. Also the bikini picture before that is THE most edited thing I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 2
The bikini pic is so edited it actually looks like a cartoon background because she’s fiddled around with the colours so much 😂

She’s definitely edits her photos to within an inch of their lives, her feed is so bloody bright and colourful, she may as well be a bloody cartoon character. Definitely the fakest person I’ve come across on insta, people would actually like her if she was a little more relatable and honest about how her illness affects her, but she plays dress up like a little girl and puts on fake tea parties for herself. Rather sad really!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The bikini pic is so edited it actually looks like a cartoon background because she’s fiddled around with the colours so much 😂
She doesn’t have a belly button in her bikini photos 😭😅 so badly edited

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely edits her photos to within an inch of their lives, her feed is so bloody bright and colourful, she may as well be a bloody cartoon character. Definitely the fakest person I’ve come across on insta, people would actually like her if she was a little more relatable and honest about how her illness affects her, but she plays dress up like a little girl and puts on fake tea parties for herself. Rather sad really!
cartoon character 😂 it’s so true. Can’t she see how cringe it is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you want gossip. I got it for you ... I first met Lauren like over 1.5 year ago. So anything you wanna ask I’ll tell 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.