Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s obviously not feeling great. I had a traumatic time myself in labour and recovery was horrific. But the moaning has started 😞 you have a beautifully baby girl and yes it’s hard but there’s zero need to moan on socials. Show how hard recovery is but don’t whinge about it, especially when you have more help than most…

probably an unpopular opinion lol but I’d hate to look back at my socials from that time and see that all I did was moan
And it's all around looks. You can tell she fully expected to have done a photoshoot in full make up and matching outfits by now.

Reactions: 6
Moaning she looks a state already, no one cares Lauren we can all cope not seeing a pic of you flashing your foof in a short skirt in your kitchen. Just go back through your camera roll like you usually do and reuse an old pic and pretend you’ve just had an afternoon tea with Sandrini

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those elastic bow headbands on babies head give me anxiety
Same. I don’t think they should be allowed at all quite frankly. So much work goes into making sure babies can’t choke or suffocate on stuff they need like bedding and blankets etc but the headbands are no use at all for anything and look like such a risk.

Reactions: 4
Saw her BF went on a stag do with 10 other people yesterday, clearly not bothered about mixing with others while looking after a newborn in a pandemic

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Same. I don’t think they should be allowed at all quite frankly. So much work goes into making sure babies can’t choke or suffocate on stuff they need like bedding and blankets etc but the headbands are no use at all for anything and look like such a risk.
Plus newborns skulls are so fragile. I remember the eldest daughter of the saccone jolly’s had a dent in her head permanently from wearing headbands.
I think they should be banned too. They look tacky on newborns but that’s just my personal opinion haha

Saw her BF went on a stag do with 10 other people yesterday, clearly not bothered about mixing with others while looking after a newborn in a pandemic
even despite the pandemic that’s taking the piss! Especially since she had a tough labour! But then again, she does have mummy and sandrini at home to do all the baby stuff…

Reactions: 5
Plus newborns skulls are so fragile. I remember the eldest daughter of the saccone jolly’s had a dent in her head permanently from wearing headbands.
I think they should be banned too. They look tacky on newborns but that’s just my personal opinion haha

even despite the pandemic that’s taking the piss! Especially since she had a tough labour! But then again, she does have mummy and sandrini at home to do all the baby stuff…
Oh yeah they look horrific on babies, almost as bad as earrings but that’s another story

Reactions: 2
she’s put a whole post up celebrating baby being a week old but nothing (as far as I can see) about Father’s Day 🤔 I thought she’d be all over that to prove what a ‘strong’ couple they are

Reactions: 7
she’s put a whole post up celebrating baby being a week old but nothing (as far as I can see) about Father’s Day 🤔 I thought she’d be all over that to prove what a ‘strong’ couple they are
Considering she called it her baby I doubt she'd care about fathers day

maybe she’s pissed off with him that he’s out at stag do’s when the baby is one week old 😂
You need that time out with your mates to unwind I guess but is it really necessary one week in?

Reactions: 3
maybe she’s pissed off with him that he’s out at stag do’s when the baby is one week old 😂
You need that time out with your mates to unwind I guess but is it really necessary one week in?
If she wanted a full time dad for her child then she maybe should have waited until they both weren’t living with their mummies and daddies to have a baby 🙂 what is he meant to do, move in with her and her mum?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I kinda wanna give the Dad a break on this given that they don’t even live together, she’s not exactly slumming it on her own either. I think she doesn’t post about him as he doesn’t fit in with her aesthetic and that is an incredibly disturbing way to live.

Reactions: 9
I’m really surprised she hasn’t posted about him as it’s Father’s Day! At the end of the day, they’re just kids having kids. There’s no commitment, no true love, I think they’re only this far along because she fell pregnant. It’s a shame but what else does she expect? She’s not a priority to him. I don’t know many fathers who would leave their 1 week old to go on a stag.

If he’s gone on a boys trip that says it all
It’s like a part time relationship, he must feel it’s acceptable to go away
It’s all her

Reactions: 4
I’m really surprised she hasn’t posted about him as it’s Father’s Day! At the end of the day, they’re just kids having kids. There’s no commitment, no true love, I think they’re only this far along because she fell pregnant. It’s a shame but what else does she expect? She’s not a priority to him. I don’t know many fathers who would leave their 1 week old to go on a stag.
Seems weird as it seemed to be a thing with other influencers yesterday to do over the top Father’s Day posts. Maybe it’s because she doesn’t have a good relationship with her own dad? You never hear anything about him?

Reactions: 3
Seems weird as it seemed to be a thing with other influencers yesterday to do over the top Father’s Day posts. Maybe it’s because she doesn’t have a good relationship with her own dad? You never hear anything about him?
Exactly! Thought it’d be right up her street! I wonder if things are a bit strained between them. Maybe she didn’t want him to go but he still did. Surely she should be in her happy baby bubble, full of love and awe at the baby they’ve made together.

The saddest part is I don’t think they’ll ever have a normal relationship. He can’t move in there to be hands on, up in the night, seeing all the milestones and she can’t move out with him. This poor baby is just destined to have a strained relationship with her dad. Lauren might not mention or see hers, but she should do the right thing and let her child actually have a father in their life. My dad isn’t around, but I’m determined for my daughter to have the best relationship with her dad, to experience all the things I didn’t from the big things like being walked down the aisle and helped picking her first car to daddy daughter days and just being loved and adored, creating memories together, laughing at the same tv show together.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.