Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is back in hospital and I do hope she's okay! Must be awful to be away from your newborn stuck in hospital. BUT I'm just worried that with her having a big following and talking not so positively about epidurals will scare a lot of women! I know we should be able to talk freely about our experiences but I had a csection after a 4 day induction and it was honestly the most incredible experience considering I swore I wouldn't get one unless it was life threatening! It's such a scary time but honestly if anyone is reading this worried please know we are all different and I hope none of you have a bad experience or side effe to! I had no side effects at all and the epidural wasn't that frightening! The after recovery isnt easy but I'm sure it's like that for all women no matter which way they birth! Like I say I hope she's okay and gets advice from followers but I also hope she doesn't frighten people by sharing so much of her journey

Reactions: 8
She is back in hospital and I do hope she's okay! Must be awful to be away from your newborn stuck in hospital. BUT I'm just worried that with her having a big following and talking not so positively about epidurals will scare a lot of women! I know we should be able to talk freely about our experiences but I had a csection after a 4 day induction and it was honestly the most incredible experience considering I swore I wouldn't get one unless it was life threatening! It's such a scary time but honestly if anyone is reading this worried please know we are all different and I hope none of you have a bad experience or side effe to! I had no side effects at all and the epidural wasn't that frightening! The after recovery isnt easy but I'm sure it's like that for all women no matter which way they birth! Like I say I hope she's okay and gets advice from followers but I also hope she doesn't frighten people by sharing so much of her journey
Agreed. I had a tough birth but I’d never go into details with anyone just cause it’s not helpful! I actually went for a scan with my second baby today and there was a woman in the waiting room loudly discussing how she gave birth at 29 weeks and had an awful time and baby had to go to nicu. Not helpful in a room full of pregnant mums, some of whom will be doing this for the first time!!

I just can’t with the elastic bows 💀 they serve no purpose other than looking ‘cute’ and letting strangers know the sex of your child if you’re that superficial. Newborns have soft heads, it’s surely causing more harm than good, and I’m sure there’s been adverse press coverage about them. Because Lauren is a 12 year old she’ll just be thinking oooh this looks so pretty on my dolly.

This is what pisses me off so much with Lauren it’s how one day she’s in hospital and the next she’s in her garden in a short skirt and high heels tottering about. She’s been the same for years always bleating on about her “chronic illness” and then the next day she’s dressed up to the nines in vodka revs with sandrini, how can anyone take it seriously. She just looks like she’s lying/ being over dramatic or that everything is faked. She gives people who are genuinely unwell a bad name

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have to respectfully disagree, Lauren boils my piss but speaking from experience of people telling me the epidural didn’t hurt (my pain threshold is HIGH and that was one of the most painful things I’ve ever experienced, my mother in law said she told me it didn’t hurt so I wouldn’t panic) to the polar opposite of people telling my that my c section would practically render me bedridden for 6 weeks and how hard it was going to be (thankfully, my c section recovery was very quick and relatively pain free and plain sailing) I appreciate both sides of the fence of people being completely honest about how something effected them so that people can take away what they choose to prepare themselves in whatever way they see fit, that being said, I’m not here for her being dolled up after having a ‘traumatic’ birth and another hospital stay because as we know with Lauren, her life is completely fake, that’s more concerning in my opinion. The women who pretend that the 4th trimester is all twinning with their newborn and rainbows and smiles when in actual fact the chance is that Lauren is struggling massively but just HAD to post her usual fake pretend lifestyle. Again, I also had this - seeing people on insta going to lunch and having a perfect ‘4th trimester’ while I was sat at home with unwashed hair and a pjs I’d worn for 4 days solid, this made me feel like a failure and I pushed myself to mimic their perfect life and it crippled me mentally and physically. For someone like Lauren who is so fake and lives a make believe life, some honesty and abit of nitty gritty from her is a welcome change!

This is what pisses me off so much with Lauren it’s how one day she’s in hospital and the next she’s in her garden in a short skirt and high heels tottering about. She’s been the same for years always bleating on about her “chronic illness” and then the next day she’s dressed up to the nines in vodka revs with sandrini, how can anyone take it seriously. She just looks like she’s lying/ being over dramatic or that everything is faked. She gives people who are genuinely unwell a bad name
This is what I mean with my above comment - I think it’s more damaging that she’s portraying her fake lifestyle still and tottering round after such a ‘traumatic’ time - others will see this and if they’ve experienced the same will think ‘we’ll why aren’t I in heels and a nice dress like her’

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have to respectfully disagree, Lauren boils my piss but speaking from experience of people telling me the epidural didn’t hurt (my pain threshold is HIGH and that was one of the most painful things I’ve ever experienced, my mother in law said she told me it didn’t hurt so I wouldn’t panic) to the polar opposite of people telling my that my c section would practically render me bedridden for 6 weeks and how hard it was going to be (thankfully, my c section recovery was very quick and relatively pain free and plain sailing) I appreciate both sides of the fence of people being completely honest about how something effected them so that people can take away what they choose to prepare themselves in whatever way they see fit, that being said, I’m not here for her being dolled up after having a ‘traumatic’ birth and another hospital stay because as we know with Lauren, her life is completely fake, that’s more concerning in my opinion. The women who pretend that the 4th trimester is all twinning with their newborn and rainbows and smiles when in actual fact the chance is that Lauren is struggling massively but just HAD to post her usual fake pretend lifestyle. Again, I also had this - seeing people on insta going to lunch and having a perfect ‘4th trimester’ while I was sat at home with unwashed hair and a pjs I’d worn for 4 days solid, this made me feel like a failure and I pushed myself to mimic their perfect life and it crippled me mentally and physically. For someone like Lauren who is so fake and lives a make believe life, some honesty and abit of nitty gritty from her is a welcome change!

This is what I mean with my above comment - I think it’s more damaging that she’s portraying her fake lifestyle still and tottering round after such a ‘traumatic’ time - others will see this and if they’ve experienced the same will think ‘we’ll why aren’t I in heels and a nice dress like her’
Fair enough! We all have different experiences and take things we see differently! I'm just going from my POV if I saw that post before birth it would have freaked me out, thankfully although I have a very low pain threshold I coped really well and didn't find it painful but after a long induction I was ready, we are all different and react differently! I do think opinions and advice are good but sometimes only when it's asked
I completely agree with your take on 4th trimester though, wow even now 8 months on I very rarely wash my hair or wear a bra 🤣🤦‍♀️ I only make an effort if we're going out for food or to meet family which isn't often, life's too short and the recovery can be rocky and long it the newborn stage goes sooo fast, sleep when they sleep because soon enough they're only napping twice a day and we regret all the missed naps 🤣

Reactions: 3
And we’re back to the sickly dessert posts again, I wonder whether Mummy or Sandrini were watching Ella whilst she was pissing around with those, wish I had the bloody time to fart arse around with puddings for Instagram posts, but I’m too busy actually looking after my babies!

Reactions: 6
And we’re back to the sickly dessert posts again, I wonder whether Mummy or Sandrini were watching Ella whilst she was pissing around with those, wish I had the bloody time to fart arse around with puddings for Instagram posts, but I’m too busy actually looking after my babies!
It will be an old photo like everything else

Reactions: 4
Props to her showing a little bit of how hard she’s finding recovery. Even if it’s a filtered photo!

Reactions: 1
Props to her showing a little bit of how hard she’s finding recovery. Even if it’s a filtered photo!
Tbf it’s Lauren we’re talking about here, she could have had a five minute labour with no problems and she’d still have been moaning about it after

Reactions: 4
I don’t get her. If she’s feeling that bad (which I don’t doubt that she is - the recovery after having a baby is so rough especially if you’ve bled a lot) then what was she doing fannying about in the garden in a little frilly dress and heels with a full face of make up the other day? Just be real for a bit. If it doesn’t fit the grid, stick the less than perfect stuff on stories and use old photos of cakes and cocktails for a couple of weeks. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why Is she moaning about not being out and about in the 'baby bubble' and feeling guilty for?! Lauren, the baby bubble IS staying in enjoying time together, not going out and about. What planet is she on!

Reactions: 9
Why Is she moaning about not being out and about in the 'baby bubble' and feeling guilty for?! Lauren, the baby bubble IS staying in enjoying time together, not going out and about. What planet is she on!
I know! 😅

This is why some people need to step away from social media. Hasn't got a clue what things actually mean. Clue is in the word bubble Lauren it's been used a lot lately so should have helped you and it's about savouring that time while your baby is so young. Admit it Lauren you thought you'd be out doing all kinds of photoshoots and the "mum guilt" is actually just reality not living up to your expectations. Just enjoy spending time in the baby bubble with your little girl and stop thinking about how you wished your Instagram feed looked.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Where does she even want to take a newborn in a pandemic anyway? I actually despair, anyone remember her saying she will be so overprotective she won’t let people kiss the baby? But she will drag her out to the range to buy more bathroom tat and risk catching coronavirus

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.