Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d stop putting those horrible headbands on that poor baby. a) they’re really dangerous and b) the poor kid’s head looks like a high end Easter egg.

Reactions: 6
She REALLY RECOMMENDS.. taking photos of your baby as they grow. Groundbreaking. This has never been thought of before. Everyone make room for the first mother in the world coming through.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She REALLY RECOMMENDS.. taking photos of your baby as they grow. Groundbreaking. This has never been thought of before. Everyone make room for the first mother in the world coming through.
😂😂😂 I swear she’s taking the piss she can’t be that thick surely

Reactions: 3
So nice that she has the time to do these little stages photos, meanwhile the rest of us juggle other kids, housework, jobs etc so don’t have the time. She just doesn’t live in the real world does she, she stays at home all day playing dress up with her new dolly, pretends that she’s decorating her mums house and takes pretty filtered photos for the gram 🙄 this idiot pisses me off more with each thing she posts

Reactions: 4
Is there really any need for the top to be hanging off her shoulders like that though? Using her arms to push her boobs together too 🙄😂
So embarrassing 😂 it’s like a 16 year old trying to take a sexy selfie

Is there really any need for the top to be hanging off her shoulders like that though? Using her arms to push her boobs together too 🙄😂
God, she’s horrendously tacky. Grow up Lauren, you’re a parent FFS!

Things are probably non existent with the baby daddy so she’s fishing for attention elsewhere 😂
He hasn’t been mentioned in a fair while, poor guy probably realised he was nothing more than a sperm donor 😬 I’m sure when she wants another kid (because children are her absolute purpose in life) she will be interested again, unless she finds some other poor sucker to procreate with

Reactions: 1
Just seen her ‘kitchen revamp on a budget’

should she not be declaring it as an ad? Of course it’s cheap when you’re not paying for any of the appliances

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Just came in to say wish she'd get a pair of leggings and trainers on to take her daughter to the zoo! Looks like she's off to a christening 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just came in to say wish she'd get a pair of leggings and trainers on to take her daughter to the zoo! Looks like she's off to a christening 🙈
I honestly don’t know what she’s trying to achieve other than making other mums feel bad! Bizarre behaviour

Is she from a traveller background? As I know it’s sort of their culture for the women to always be super dressed up. We were in the cinema recently and a group of traveller girls were there in dresses and heels. (Really comfy to watch to film in 🤷‍♀️).
I see the baby is also dressed up as a China doll again …

Also what is going to do when Ella is a toddler and wants to go soft play etc 😂 you can’t run after a 2 year old in heels

She’s like one those ladies-who-lunch mums who look glam 24/7 and have nannies and au pairs who do the actual child rearing. Except with Lauren its her mum and grandma who do the childcare while Lauren is posing in her nightie in her mums council house. It’s such a bizarre set up.

Reactions: 9
I think the reason she dresses so OTT is because she has nothing else in life. It’s not like she seems to have any friends to go out for cocktails with, parties, meals out, days out etc. So I think she dresses so ridiculously for things like the zoo and the farm because she has no other time to do it. I can’t wait to see how she manages a toddler in heels and a dress. Literally the most impractical outfit ever to chase a toddler round all day although I’m sure Ella will remain strapped into the buggy or on reins so Lauren doesn’t need to go after her 🙄

I wondered whether she’s from a traveller background too as that’s what she looks like. (That and an Eastern European sex worker).

I don’t get how she’s can possibly walk around the zoo dressed like that with her supposed autoimmune disease? I am chronically ill with M.E. and have been since I was around her age. I can manage heels on a rare night out or for a wedding but walking just a few steps in them exhausts me. If she genuinely is unwell she is exhausting herself for no good reason just by wearing uncomfortable and impractical shoes and clothes. If they don’t have that effect on her…well, then I would question her diagnosis because that doesn’t sound right to me. I can’t think of anyone I know with a chronic condition who isn’t affected by their clothing and shoe choices in that way.

Reactions: 5
I reckon she’s been brought up to believe looks are everything, I bet her mum always told her she was a little princess when she’s really bang average

I reckon she’s been brought up to believe looks are everything, I bet her mum always told her she was a little princess when she’s really bang average
Ella will be exactly the same. All about looks and nothing about who she is as a person 😬

Reactions: 2
She doesn't live in the real world does she? Some Barbie/ Instagram fantasy land. I think she does it to try be aspirational and look confident but she must feel so self-conscious when she's out and about and people look at her like she's a wally.

Reactions: 1
Oh Lauren ☹ the photoshopping on her recent photos is so sad. She’s so slim anyway, so it’s sad that she feels the need to photoshop her waist and bum. Look at the wonky walls in the background… that she’s tried to straighten out, but failed. ☹

Oh Lauren ☹ the photoshopping on her recent photos is so sad. She’s so slim anyway, so it’s sad that she feels the need to photoshop her waist and bum. Look at the wonky walls in the background… that she’s tried to straighten out, but failed. ☹
Someone needs to get her a photoshop course for Xmas this year …

• Haha
Reactions: 3