Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have looked a right berk in those heels at the pumpkin patch! The roots tend to be really mangled and the ground isn’t even either! I hope she wasn’t carrying Ella while trying to get round 🙄

Also, didn’t she say a few months back she had to wear glasses full time as her eyesight had got bad but is never wearing them 🤔

Reactions: 4
I know she thinks shes super stylish but from the hair down to the boots, she looks like she’s stepped straight out of the 2010s 🥴 the long curly side fringe 🥴

Reactions: 7
She said we can ask her to post a pic of anything we want so I might ask for a piccie of whats new in the range this week xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest post... she wishes she was normal and was satisfied spending her rare spare time relaxing or something. HAHAHAHAHAHA love you've never worked a day in your life please do explain what is "rare" about your spare time. Absolute numpty of the highest degree 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her latest post... she wishes she was normal and was satisfied spending her rare spare time relaxing or something. HAHAHAHAHAHA love you've never worked a day in your life please do explain what is "rare" about your spare time. Absolute numpty of the highest degree 🙈
I don’t know anyone who has the time to sit painting loads of pumpkins, let alone if they have a baby!! The only time I will get to do that is when I’m going to decorate one with my little girl and I’ll be spending more time cleaning up than she sits and paints 🤣🤣 man I wish I had a spare few hours to do anything for myself, her mum is clearly on hand constantly to have E when Lauren needs a “break” 🙄

Reactions: 5
Normal means relaxing? No the rest of us aren't relaxing, we just don't have that kind of time to waste on tit you've 100% only done for the gram.

Why is it that pre baby she had chronic fatigue or whatever it was. Since baby, no mention of it, seems to be doing just fine. I firmly believe there was no chronic fatigue, she was just tired / exhausted beforehand from doing nothing.

Reactions: 12
Why is it that pre baby she had chronic fatigue or whatever it was. Since baby, no mention of it, seems to be doing just fine. I firmly believe there was no chronic fatigue, she was just tired / exhausted beforehand from doing nothing.
This. She goes swimming with the baby every week, always seems to be going out for lunch with Sandrini, setting up ‘sensory’ play for Ella, and yet no mention of feeling exhausted, which she normally does, quite frequently. I feel awful for saying this, but I think she used the chronic illness claim as a bit of an attention seeking thing, and now she’s ‘busy’ with the baby, it’s slipped her mind that she has been claiming she suffers from chronic illness!

Reactions: 6
‘Rare spare time’ that’s hilarious. Babies at that age sleep about 16 hours a day, she lives with her mum, has no other responsibilities ie a job. I’d say she’s got a tit ton of time which is clearly evident in the amount of effort that goes into her hair and makeup and lunches/farm visits etc. she absolutely doesn’t live in the real world.

Reactions: 8
I fail to believe she eats any of the food she posts constantly. And sorry but those headbands on babies who resemble Henry VIII

• Haha
She has come through with my request on here to show us what’s new in the range lmaooo
FCDEE7D8-0422-43F0-9ED1-F50E488C8398.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I've never seen a photo of that baby without one of those stupid headbands on its egg head. Her latest stories with advice on sleeping she even has her sleeping in one of those! That baby must be so bloody uncomfortable, not to mention in danger. Some people (aka Lauren) should have to pass a common sense test before they're allowed a baby 🙄

I've never seen a photo of that baby without one of those stupid headbands on its egg head. Her latest stories with advice on sleeping she even has her sleeping in one of those! That baby must be so bloody uncomfortable, not to mention in danger. Some people (aka Lauren) should have to pass a common sense test before they're allowed a baby 🙄
Why you would let a baby sleep in an uncomfortable head band I’ll never know then you add on the strangulation risk… why 🥴 and why elastic headbands anyway, if she MUST wear one, then there are loads of nice soft fabric ones out there. Still not suitable for sleep though obviously!
The trouble with Lauren is that she won’t have done her research properly relying on her mum for info who hasn’t had a baby in years and a lot of the guidelines surrounding safety and what’s normal will have changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes the headbands she chooses look so uncomfortable for baby 😩 Probably because they’ve come straight off her cabbage patch doll and onto Ella …

• Haha
She’s made herself look really stupid with the nap chat. Every baby is different, to have a routine is ridiculous and outdated parenting while she clearly didn’t do any reading up on the 4th trimester 🤦🏼‍♀️ It just feels like a really cold and heartless approach to parenting.

Reactions: 3
She’s made herself look really stupid with the nap chat. Every baby is different, to have a routine is ridiculous and outdated parenting while she clearly didn’t do any reading up on the 4th trimester 🤦🏼‍♀️ It just feels like a really cold and heartless approach to parenting.
It's hardly a routine. She's just telling us how she gets her to nap...🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1