Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I felt SOOOOO exhausted and insecure this day I almost didn’t post!’ duck off did you feel insecure 🙄🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find it a bit odd the way she always says Ella is her purpose and entire happiness? I get that she’s literally had no life or purpose to life before becoming a mum as she’s never worked, never built a career or saved for a house but she seems a bit OTT.

Her story the other day mentioned how she falls deeper in love with Ella everyday. Don’t get me wrong, as a mum, I absolutely adore my child and love her beyond words but I would never say I’ve fallen in love/falling deeper in love with her. I’d say I love her more than words, I love her more than I ever imagined possible. The falling deeper in love would seem more appropriate for her boyfriend no?

Reactions: 4
‘I felt SOOOOO exhausted and insecure this day I almost didn’t post!’ duck off did you feel insecure 🙄🥴
I was thinking exactly the same, felt so insecure on the day, but posted photos anyway just for attention and for her to hear how good she looked 🙄 such a desperate attention seeker

Does anyone else find it a bit odd the way she always says Ella is her purpose and entire happiness? I get that she’s literally had no life or purpose to life before becoming a mum as she’s never worked, never built a career or saved for a house but she seems a bit OTT.

Her story the other day mentioned how she falls deeper in love with Ella everyday. Don’t get me wrong, as a mum, I absolutely adore my child and love her beyond words but I would never say I’ve fallen in love/falling deeper in love with her. I’d say I love her more than words, I love her more than I ever imagined possible. The falling deeper in love would seem more appropriate for her boyfriend no?
Completely agree with this, she said similar about her Mum after Ella was born, that her love for her (Mum) had tripled. I found it very odd, it’s something you say about your partner, not your own mother after you’ve had a baby. I still think she will duck Tom off at some point after she’s done having kids

Reactions: 3
I was thinking exactly the same, felt so insecure on the day, but posted photos anyway just for attention and for her to hear how good she looked 🙄 such a desperate attention seeker

Completely agree with this, she said similar about her Mum after Ella was born, that her love for her (Mum) had tripled. I found it very odd, it’s something you say about your partner, not your own mother after you’ve had a baby. I still think she will duck Tom off at some point after she’s done having kids
It’s so sad people like Lauren can’t just be happy in themselves and not look for validation from strangers over the internet. But I guess the reason for her page is she’s quite lonely? And bored sat at home all day. She only really went out with her nan pre Ella. She was with Tom 5 seconds before they were pregnant.

Totally agree. I do think having a baby can create a rush of hormones and feelings of love, and I definitely felt closer to my mum in a way of understanding what she’d been through to have me and what being a mother felt like but I still love her the same 😂 I felt closer to my husband too, and the pride and love I felt and still feel seeing him be a dad is incredible but equally I still love him the same! It’s so odd the way she phrases things.

I actually just feel quite sad for Tom. It’s such an odd situation with Lauren, and his family must think wtf he’s with some girl he’ll likely never live with, that poses for Instagram and plays house in her mums council house and makes drinks from crushed ice. I’d be absolutely flabbergasted if he chooses to have another baby with Lauren with this set up. I get that Ella was likely an accident and they’ve had to just make do but surely they need to live together and be a proper couple before she even thinks about another baby 🤯
I’d love to know if they’re just keeping up appearances now, knowing they’ll never properly be together. She rarely references him and he seems smitten with Ella but it must be hard to not live with his daughter. Most couples finding themselves in that situation fast track things and move in together ready for the baby’s arrival.

I'm surprised Tom was allowed to feature in a photo. Keeping him sweet for baby no2.

Did she change the caption?

The original caption said something about how insecure she felt on the day, and how she almost didn’t post the photos. 🤣
Says the girl who went to a farm in a white short dress and heels. It's interesting how those photos never made it to her grid. But how much validation from strangers she needs is not good. And the way she talks about Ella is often how Ella adores her.

All she does is hang around with her grandma and dress up her dolly baby. What a sad little life.

Reactions: 5
She’s def the kind of person to answer ‘girls just don’t seem to like me, I don’t know why🥺🧐’ when asked why she doesn’t have any friends

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if they ever get things nicked off their doorstep? Where I live, nothing stays on the council housing estate for long 🤣

Reactions: 1
Lauren Llewelyn Bowen
Lmaooooo this has to be in the next thread title even though we’re 45 pages away. From now on I’m calling her this whenever she buys any tat from the range for her mums house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Died laughing at Lauren Llewelyn Bowen! Genius. I second it being next thread title. Hurry let's get to thread 3.

I don't think the things stay on the door, they move wherever she needs props.