Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh shut the duck up Lauren, you have an 8 week old child, you have no idea what a meltdown is.
Wait until you have a pissed off toddler, screaming at you because you’ve given them the wrong breakfast, and absolutely ruined their life. 😂 THATS A MELTDOWN!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ella musn't be giving Mummy enough attention that she needs to invent comments again and get even more attention.

Reactions: 2
I think that’s her take on the comments she’s read from here yet again. Because if people were saying that to her on insta it would be all over her stories

Reactions: 4
B320DC29-76D3-46DE-9CAC-19CF60A2FAD2.png

She does know Ella isn’t mobile yet and will stay still while she goes for a wee, right? 🥴 she doesn’t have a clue! I hate to be that person who says “just wait until…” but Lauren, you’re off the mark with this one 🤣 she’s gonna absolutely hate the demanding toddler stage!

Reactions: 13
View attachment 734744
She does know Ella isn’t mobile yet and will stay still while she goes for a wee, right? 🥴 she doesn’t have a clue! I hate to be that person who says “just wait until…” but Lauren, you’re off the mark with this one 🤣 she’s gonna absolutely hate the demanding toddler stage!
I know right, she’s just ridiculous. Wait until Ella is following her to the bloody toilet, she will know what it’s like to not go in peace. I literally cannot wait to see how she deals with the toddler stage, I’m sure there will be more stories of her on the sofa/in bed complaining she’s exhausted whilst her mum takes care of Ella. She really doesn’t have a clue.

Reactions: 3
I just find the whole situation so strange! Lauren can’t actually do anything properly for Ella, I bet her mum does most of it while Lauren spends hours trowling her make up on.

And I completely agree with your other comments - Ella is 8 weeks old, they’re still very sleepy and calm at that age. She really doesn’t have ANY idea what’s coming. The newborn stage is so easy compared to what’s coming 😂

Reactions: 6
I know right, she’s just ridiculous. Wait until Ella is following her to the bloody toilet, she will know what it’s like to not go in peace. I literally cannot wait to see how she deals with the toddler stage, I’m sure there will be more stories of her on the sofa/in bed complaining she’s exhausted whilst her mum takes care of Ella. She really doesn’t have a clue.
Her illness will flare up when she turns into a toddler and then she’ll miraculously be better when she’s older.

This girl is an odd one…definitely reminds me of those girls at primary school who were spoilt little brats 😅

Reactions: 5
Funny how Ella looks at her Dad in the same way not that Lauren acknowledges this.
The whole situation is so weird, Lauren has barely acknowledged Toms existence since she came home with Ella, there are not really any photos of them all together - if you look at his insta, it’s just photos of Ella on her own, or with him. It does seem like she’s got what she wanted - Ella, and now isn’t that bothered about him. I can’t see it lasting tbh

Reactions: 5
The whole situation is so weird, Lauren has barely acknowledged Toms existence since she came home with Ella, there are not really any photos of them all together - if you look at his insta, it’s just photos of Ella on her own, or with him. It does seem like she’s got what she wanted - Ella, and now isn’t that bothered about him. I can’t see it lasting tbh
Look at the lifeofcharlouise threads, similiar situation 👀 can’t understand these girls

Maybe they’ve broken up but they’re still being civil because of the baby. Just like everything else she does it seemed like a weird primary school relationship anyway, she probably trapped him with pregnancy the one time they had sex.

I noticed this a few weeks ago! Definitely think they’re just being friends - hence the pub lunches so they have something to talk about rather than sitting at her mums house being awkward! To be fair, if that’s the case at least she’s not cutting him off and trying to co-parent respectfully.

Look at the lifeofcharlouise threads, similiar situation 👀 can’t understand these girls
I’ve just had a nosy, so weird as well, she seems very wrapped up in the baby - which is understandable given that she had a loss, but her partner doesn’t feature very much either does he, he seems to be taking all the photos I assume

Reactions: 2
Why the hell does she dress like this to sit around at home looking after a baby, Silly cow. hope Ella spat up all over her!
She’s just beyond ridiculous! Anybody who’s had a baby will know there just isn’t time to doll yourself up like this every day. I chose to cuddle my daughter, play, contact nap and enjoy the time at home, I’d worked full time for 15 years and to stop was really hard but I embraced it. I’d put minimal make up on to go out or to groups, and I quickly learnt how to do my make up super fast when I needed to but I guess when you’ve never worked and always been at home doing nothing, staying in with a baby is boring 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
I feel like she’s saying comments/putting responses that other people have said, such as when they’ve got a toddler, just to try and be relatable. The whole “miss going for a wee in peace” post was a total joke, like what’s already been said about it. She honestly doesn’t have a clue. Like someone else said, I’d much rather be having close contact with my baby than be dolling myself up!