Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
I’m sorry but it needs a place here. Christmas morning but mums off to her job 🤣
EDB3D2B3-C367-46CA-8FC4-4F68A734361D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

louisbrown

She literally copied this account and of course didn’t tag them in it. Even the way she styled the photo is the same with the vase in the background 🤣
withijr

don’t know how she gets away with copying others ideas and claiming them as her own. I’ve contacted the account to let them know.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
Why is she always dressed like she’s off to a job interview, but back in like 2010. I genuinely used to wear outfits like that to work ten years ago. It’s really, really odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
She’s deluded. If she thinks it’s normal having that amount of time as a new mum, she’s more stupid than I thought.

And honestly, it makes me furious that her illness has suddenly disappeared. The illness that in her blog still attached to her Instagram bio, she talks about not even being able to get out of bed most days. What a disgusting liar. She’s proven it was all a lie and she was just fucking lazy. As someone who does have a chronic condition, I worry about how I’ll be able to handle a child. She’s vile.

• Heart

Lahne

Why is she wearing a suit jacket to eat a picnic in her back garden? 🤣

also, it is still far too cold for a little cotton strapped dress and wedges with no tights. She must have had goose pimples. I just cannot with this one.

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
She REALLY RECOMMENDS.. taking photos of your baby as they grow. Groundbreaking. This has never been thought of before. Everyone make room for the first mother in the world coming through.

• Haha

Lahne

I’m sick of seeing all her shit stolen from Pinterest activities for Ella. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - it is lovely that she wants to interact with and teach Ella so much. But she DOESN’T GET IT! She should be learning through play and real experiences not daft stuff set up for Instagram. The pouring activity - just bung a load of jugs and containers in a water tray or the bath, stand her on a chair and let her ‘wash up’, let her play cafes and pour the drinks - she’d come to learn all this stuff naturally if she was allowed to play properly and it would be so much better for her development because it would be in context.

Taste test activity - again, she would come across this all naturally, just chat with her about the flavours of whatever she’s eating.

Welly boots picture - this is a time filling activity for a school or nursery to do on a bad weather day, there is no learning involved whatsoever. Get out in the rain and let her splash in puddles, put out containers to collect the rain and look at how much was collected, talk about whether the muddles are muddy or clear, have any of them got rainbow patterns in from oil, do they reflect the clouds in the sky? If she gets home and wants to continue the rain theme, try using water in pictures, drip water onto paint or felt pen on paper and see what happens, sing songs about rain, make a rain shelter for the teddies - it really isn’t hard.

Sorry, it frustrates me so much. I genuinely think that she wants to do the best for her daughter but can’t see the value in anything that isn’t picture perfect and it is the absolute opposite that is true.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
B320DC29-76D3-46DE-9CAC-19CF60A2FAD2.png

She does know Ella isn’t mobile yet and will stay still while she goes for a wee, right? 🥴 she doesn’t have a clue! I hate to be that person who says “just wait until…” but Lauren, you’re off the mark with this one 🤣 she’s gonna absolutely hate the demanding toddler stage!

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
She seriously needs to get some friends or a job. I mean I’m not entirely sure how you can lose your spark when you had absolutely nothing going for you in the first place. It’s sad because it will be poor Ella that suffers in years to come from her mum’s strange behaviour

Lahne

Why is she dressed like the office junior (complete with pointlessly small smart handbag) to look at a bauble on the living room Christmas tree? 🤣

• Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
She’s set up that Easter hunt herself and then got her mum to photograph her taking Ella on it, because Ella can’t walk 😂😂😂😂 dear god what a sad little life Jane

• Haha

qotfw92

Her latest post... she wishes she was normal and was satisfied spending her rare spare time relaxing or something. HAHAHAHAHAHA love you've never worked a day in your life please do explain what is "rare" about your spare time. Absolute numpty of the highest degree 🙈

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
Surely it would be easier to use grass for the grass than making and setting and wasting a jelly. There’s literal grass right next to it

• Haha